For those who've stayed at DL resort hotels AFTER....

You should definitely change that...especially the Grand Californian!
I'm planning a WDW trip and am reading about security checks at WDW hotels. Do they have that at the three CA hotels as well? What is the purpose?

I'm planning a WDW trip and am reading about security checks at WDW hotels. Do they have that at the three CA hotels as well? What is the purpose?
they do in the villas, it's a "daily trash service." I thought it was something to check if everyone is "ok," I thought I remembered hearing there was an incident that prompted it?

Woah they got rid of package delivery?? What are you supposed to do with large items you buy during the day?

Will they at least hold large packages at the front of the park for you?

Wow. Just can’t believe how miserly they’ve gotten. Just wow.

The DLR hotels are equally as underwhelming for the price point as they were before the pandemic.
Honestly, its kind of true. If its worth spending $300-400 per night more then across the street, more power to you but I find it a total waste of money. Id much rather have that $300-400 per day to spend on other stuff. But thats just me. I get wanting the immersion factor.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest