For Fun: Plan your next trip!

We were hoping to possibly go in late June 2021. Nothing is planned yet but I have a list of possible places to stay, eat and things to do. We were thinking of either staying at POFQ again or trying out Gran Destino Tower, possibly a deluxe but that is not very likely. This was going to be a longer trip...atleast 7 nights hopefully more. But as of now I am unsure if we will end up booking a trip for then or pushing it back to summer 2022 due to not knowing what is going to happen with the virus and vaccines etc.

Just booked a room for October 6-10! The rooms were available and I thought I could book them now and just see how everything goes. Airfare is super cheap, but I'm not biting on that yet - too early. But looking forward to being at WDW for Halloween! Should be fun.

Ahh k. We flew in May 14th. We were supposed to land around 3:30 I believe. We were stuck in holding for a bit and it was a bit bumpy (that was fun with two kids with anxiety - DD with ASD was swearing she was NOT flying home 🤦), so not sure exactly what time we landed. I just very vividly remember everything of being stuck on the tarmac with a plane full of kids that wanted OFF! 🤣 I will definitely try for an earlier flight next time.

It was the same with us! Although the bigger problem was in the airport after the flight kept getting delayed. It was supposed to take off at 3, then 4, then 6, and as you can imagine all those kids were going nuts waiting to get on the plane to go to Disney World! I felt sorry for their parents who had to keep them calm and occupied. Fortunately once we were on the plane they calmed down.

I love this thread. :love:

Right now, we are hoping for June or July 2021 to either WDW or DLR. If WDW, we'd stay at YC again if there's the usual summer discount because we totally and completely fell in love what that resort when we stayed there last July. Probably 8 nights with PH tickets. If DLR, we'd do 5 day PH with MP and the Walking in Walt's Footsteps Tour, which we've always wanted to do. We've never done more than 3 days at DLR, and a longer trip there is something we'd love to try.

Last edited:
You will LOVE Flower and Garden. If I could make it back there for that, I would in a heartbeat (stupid husband's job that says teachers actually need to...well, teach lol). I'm not a huge Epcot fan, but I easily could have spent a couple days just there. So beautiful!

I 100% understand this problem! I'm a teacher. We actually are huge Epcot fans, and the one time we got to visit Flower and Garden (2013 when I taught at a year round school and was off track in May), we just LOVED it!! But to go again, we'd have to go during spring break, and mine is always attached to Easter, so it would be extra crazy. Someday, we'll probably just suck it up and do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter