• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food shop across from Aulani

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Has anyone been and bought food there. What's it's like

I think it's call ABC. Can you get food for dinners or do they only have a few items

Has any taken any pics?

We were there in September 2012. The ABC Store is a little better than a convenience store. It does have fresh vegetables and fruit, prices were expensive, even more so than you would expect in Hawaii. The Oroweat Wheat Bread we buy at home was $6, milk was $5 per gallon, yogurt was $1.25 per 8 oz Yoplait cup, eggs were $3 for six. I was so overwhelmed that I didn't even price fresh fruit and veggies. They had a deli area that had sold pre-made dinners. We got a roasted chicken dinner for one and it fed us both dinner and a lunch. They gave us rice in addition to the side dishes and it was enough rice for 4 people at a chinese restaurant.

Only one photo came out. But it doesn't show prices. It was definitely cheaper to shop in Kapolei at a grocery or Target. I've heard the prices are even better at Costco.

file_zps72119c8f.jpg

Ok good to know. Thanks.

They have a deli that does sandwiches and they also have hot items wrapped up and in a hot item area (similar to what they do at grocery stores for the cooked chickens and such). We did not buy any of the deli items but have read good reviews from folks who did.

I know I have seen some pictures on this site somewhere in the DVC section but I can remember if it was from a trip report I was reading or somewhere else. You might want to check out the "Going to Aulani Lets List Places to Eat" thread over on the DVC Resorts section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter