Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should go even if the music is not your thing. There are several styles being played around the park plus the rides are open! :thumbsup2 We've been several times even when we didn't live in Florida.

It was a great time in NC. We love the mountains and then we spent a week at my DMIL's home near Durham. I ate too much plus it was stuff that my doctor would fuss at me for. I've got to let my cholesterol level go back down before I see her again! :scared1:

maybe next year... on call this weekend.

Love the mountains myself... and am thinking about a quick trip to Ashville area soon.

My hometown! :thumbsup2

orginally was planning to move there in 2012 or by Cary... but as things progressed the move might not happen anymore... move to FL is still a debate... wether go to Fl and do the same thing as what I am doing here or do a career change... leaning more to career change... the 100th time :lmao:

orginally was planning to move there in 2012 or by Cary... but as things progressed the move might not happen anymore... move to FL is still a debate... wether go to Fl and do the same thing as what I am doing here or do a career change... leaning more to career change... the 100th time :lmao:

I say move to Florida and a career change if needed....change from honorary Floridian to actual Floridian....:cool1:

Okay, so when are we planning the next local meet. . .I love meeting up and am always available to all. I love it when new solo travelers want to hook up or other stuff like that. I want to meet my neighbors and say hi to all.

I'm still here!!! I've been a lurker though lately.:confused3

Any Disney plans anyone?

I think me and my boy are going to DisneyQuest Oct 2, if anyone would like to join us or hang out at DTD.

Any Disney plans anyone?

I think me and my boy are going to DisneyQuest Oct 2, if anyone would like to join us or hang out at DTD.

I might be interested in that....Haven't been to DisneyQuest and always wanted to experience it at some point. Will know next week.....

Any Disney plans anyone?

I'll be there in spirit riding the Carpet :)

Any Disney plans anyone?

am there that day... looking to see if anything opens up to stay the whole weekend. Might be able to swing over there.

am there that day... looking to see if anything opens up to stay the whole weekend. Might be able to swing over there.

We were at the Studios last night meeting friends from Atlanta. :grouphug: The weather at night is getting really nice. :goodvibes

We might be able to make DTD on the 2nd. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter