• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flights of Wonder closing

A new show will take its place. Not sure on what that show will be exactly yet though.

Thanks for sharing! This is one of my favorites - we'll definitely make sure we see it on our AK day later this month!

Closing for good? I hope not! We love this show and I am glad that we saw it last week. The seats were almost full!

I'm gonna have to stop in...I love that show...... there's really nothing natural about captive birds being trained.....that's not why I love it...I just love watching birds tho,and these guys seem quite happy and well fed.....sad it's gonna end.

Closing for good? I hope not! We love this show and I am glad that we saw it last week. The seats were almost full!

A new show will debut in the spring. I have a feeling Guano Joe will not be returning, though. I love it, too, which is why I had rearranged my morning FPs to be sure to see it with my first-timer cousin. She would have loved it!

Really sad to see this show come to an end. It was a family favorite of ours. I was even lucky enough to get chosen to go on stage a couple years ago to take the pictures of the giant hawk flying at my head.

Hopefully the new show will be as fun and interactive.

Sad to see this show go also. I'm so glad I made the time to take my son to see it on our last trip in December 2016. I hope they replace it with something good... but honestly the place was always filled whenever I went so I'm not sure why they feel the need to fix something that ain't broke.

So sad we missed it last trip :( We went to AK a bunch of times but spent so much time in Pandora that we missed most of the rest of AK.

We made a point of making sure our son got to see it last November, it's his favorite. Hopefully the new show is just as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter