• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

flight booking time

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi we are almost at our 11 month mark to book our flights. Do you think this is the best time price wise or should we wait ?. We would like to fly with virgin, premium economy there and economy for the return flight, both upstairs in the bubble.

cal

I'd wait a couple of weeks after the flights go live if possible. Usually when they're first released they're at their most expensive. There's no set time as to when the cheapest prices will be released however - book a price you're happy with and don't keep checking!! Easier said than done!

Agree with the above, in the past we have booked in July for Feb, but this time it was earlier as the price was lower than for several years plus it was allowing us to put miles towards it which was a first. If you want bubble seats you will need to pay to book those as soon as you book the flight as they go quite quickly. I haven't checked prices since I booked, but I have looked at the seats and the bubble has been booked for some time.

I booked on the release date for mine - I think it depends on if you want to gamble. I had a set price I wanted to pay (max £600) and when they were released in November they were £580 so I went in. They're now £660 so no regrets there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter