Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandie -- You don't have a picture of our door, do you? We were in #6106...I still can't believe we didn't think to take a picture.

DisCruise_05112009_0036_040.jpg

Do you think if I offer Lori a bribe, she would make me a name magnet?

I mean, she's already got the template for it for herself. :laughing:
I would need Door Magnet 101 classes in order to make them. I'm pretty clueless.

I can help you with Door Magnet 101 :rotfl:
It's pretty easy if you venture over to the Creative Design Forum at almost the very bottom of the disboards. If you see something you like just save the picture to your computer, open it in word to size it and then print on magnet paper for your printer, or just print on regular paper and laminate. If you have any other questions or have any ideas for a design, I will be able to help you! :wizard:

I can help you with Door Magnet 101 :rotfl:
It's pretty easy if you venture over to the Creative Design Forum at almost the very bottom of the disboards. If you see something you like just save the picture to your computer, open it in word to size it and then print on magnet paper for your printer, or just print on regular paper and laminate. If you have any other questions or have any ideas for a design, I will be able to help you! :wizard:

I didn't even laminate mine -- I used photo paper and then glued it to scrapbook paper so it was a little sturdier.

I LOVE the message left on your board by one of your children. How sweet.

Thanks...I'm glad I have a permanent record of that one to show them when they tell me I'm mean because they can't get their way about something! :teeth:

I think it's a bit early to sign up but we can talk about it.:goodvibes

Since I did the list for the 1st cruise (with Gibson's assistance), I would be happy to do it again, unless someone else wants to volunteer.:confused3:laughing:

Count me in. This will give me more time to think of something creative. Tigger is excited to go again for sure.

count me in for a group for a group gift.

Count me in on the FE exchange. Would love to join a group. Do not have a creative bone in my body :)

Hi! Would like to join the F.E. group also. Myself and DH, room 6630. I am new to this so will be looking forward to the F.E. 101 to figure out how it all works. Not very creative so if a group needs someone, I'm here, otherwise I'll figure something out! And rope DH in sooner or later!

Can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones and try to become creative for a small moment in time!:cool1:

I'm in too! I already have an idea or two in mind. Can't wait for the how-to document.

I am in.

If anyone who lives in Indiana or Kentucky wants to do a Group - PM me.

I would like to join a group for F.E. Anyone from Mass. doing a group one that I could join?

I would like to reiterate what I believe Nicole or Jen already stated.

Fish Extender Groups don't need to be regional. It would make sense if you were doing a regional gift.

Our FE Group from PCC 1.0 had members from DE, IA, IN, PA, MI, FL, and MA. The internet is a wonderful tool of communication.

ETA: NY, as well. :goodvibes:

Fish Extender Groups don't need to be regional. It would make sense if you were doing a regional gift.

Our FE Group from PCC 1.0 had members from DE, IA, IN, PA, MI, FL, and MA. The internet is a wonderful tool of communication.

*ahem* - you forgot NY! How could you forget the big apple???? J/K ;)

Someone just needs to take the "leader" role and volunteer to organize it. I think our group was the perfect size at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest