"First Visit" Buttons

kenpac89

Earning My Ears
Where do you get these buttons? I would like for my daughter to have one when we go. Does anything special happen to the people wearing them?

You can get them from the front desk at your resort, or at Guest Relations in any of the parks.

I wore one on my recent (first) visit for the first few days of my trip. I did get a lot of warm welcomes from cast members, which was nice (and got upgraded to concierge level at Contemporary, but that's probably unrelated!), but oddly enough I was more often approached by other visitors who marveled at the fact that I was in my 20s and only just making it to WDW for the first time. After the fourth such questioning I decided to stop wearing it. But your DD should be fine in that regard. :rotfl:

I believe I read you get them at the town hall thing when you 1st walk in to the Magic kingdom on the left?

You might get more attention from CM's, but nothing really special is certain to happen.

I havent done it, but I will get one for my niece on her 1st trip and have read about it...

You can get them from the front desk at your resort, or at Guest Relations in any of the parks.

I wore one on my recent (first) visit for the first few days of my trip. I did get a lot of warm welcomes from cast members, which was nice (and got upgraded to concierge level at Contemporary, but that's probably unrelated!), but oddly enough I was more often approached by other visitors who marveled at the fact that I was in my 20s and only just making it to WDW for the first time. After the fourth such questioning I decided to stop wearing it. But your DD should be fine in that regard. :rotfl:

Yeah, she is only 4 years old. She would get a kick out of some people talking to her, or whatever else may happen.

My twin boys were wearing their button when they got picked to open the park at AK, be the first to ride EE that day and got a behind the scenes tour of EE and how it works. So you never know, make sure and wear it every day!

My 4 yr old dd wore one in Sept.Other than a few warm greetings from cms and other guests that was it.Made her feel special though.I have to laugh..while waiting on line for iasw there were like 20 people in line with various pins, and as they went thru the turnstyle the cm was like" happy birthday, Congrats, how do you like your first trip, happy bday, happy anniversary" ...like a robot.it was pretty funny.

At the Town Hall in MK they made a big deal out of my nephew's first time visit:)

We were given a 1st vist and Honorary Citizen button at the Monorail station when we bought our park tickets.

I wore one when I went for my first trip. I got lots of greetings, and many cms asked me how I was enjoying my first trip. I got a cup cake and special place mat at Chef Micky to!

speaking of buttons is there one for honeymooners I was thinking that and a mickey bridel hat

It's funny, this morning I was wondering myself where to get a 1st visit button. My sister is taking her 7 year old grandson and since it is his first visit, I thought the button would make him feel special. There are a few rides that he doesn't think he wants to go on, like TOT, but since he idolizes my son and tries to do everything my son does, I don't think we are going to have a problem getting him to go on any rides, where my son (13 years old) goes, his 7 year old shadow is right behind him.:goodvibes

The pins are free:) My little nephew got 2 which was good as he wore one to a frazzle and the other one his grammy put in his Disney scrapbook:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter