First time end of Aug

We use our arrival day (will be a Sunday thus trip) to get settled in our hotel, go buy a few things for breakfasts, then have dinner in DTD and walk around.

At DL you can’t get your tickets from Canadian voucher ahead of time. You get them at the gate. I wasted some time waiting at Guest Relations window to trade in voucher, thinking it was like WDW. Totally different system. So had to go to the now much longer entrance line at the gates. It’s actually much faster process than WDW. I found getting thru the gate in general much faster than WDW. No fooling around with finger scan, and getting held up by people or kids who just take forever to figure it out.

We bought the Max Pass, and found it a real time saver and saved our feet a lot of extra walking. At $10 I do it. But if they raise price I may not. They keep saying it’s a introductory price, which is too bad. At $10/person they’re still making a lot of $ off it. Any more and it just becomes another Disney cash grab imo. And we know it’s coming.

Hi there, I just wanted to ask regarding the Canadian vouchers---I got them online for the Canadian resident's 3+ day discount.
Do you go to the ticket booths to pick them up when showing them your proof of Canadian residency?
I'm planning to pick them up the evening I arrive and just hang out around Downtown Disney before hitting the parks the next morning.
I've only done the e-tickets so wanted to double-check and ask about the procedure for getting physical tickets! Time is gold and I definitely don't want to waste my time in the morning before rope drop to be stuck having to go to the ticket booths :O

Hi there, I just wanted to ask regarding the Canadian vouchers---I got them online for the Canadian resident's 3+ day discount.
Do you go to the ticket booths to pick them up when showing them your proof of Canadian residency?
I'm planning to pick them up the evening I arrive and just hang out around Downtown Disney before hitting the parks the next morning.
I've only done the e-tickets so wanted to double-check and ask about the procedure for getting physical tickets! Time is gold and I definitely don't want to waste my time in the morning before rope drop to be stuck having to go to the ticket booths :O
No you can’t, I was going to do that too, but found out you do it all at the gate. Not ticket booths. I made that mistake. Just go to the gate with passport, they take your photo and give you paper ticket. It was quick.
Can’t do it ahead of time.

No you can’t, I was going to do that too, but found out you do it all at the gate. Not ticket booths. I made that mistake. Just go to the gate with passport, they take your photo and give you paper ticket. It was quick.
Can’t do it ahead of time.

Wow, thanks! I was worrying about messing up! Your advice will definitely save me time and give me peace of mind for my trip!
And greetings from a fellow BC resident! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter