First Grandbaby!

lustergirl

DIS Veteran
My first grandbaby, a boy, was born last night at 9:24pm. His name is Jaxson Jeffrey and he weighed a whopping 10lbs 3oz. He is such a ham. I nicknamed him "Mich" after the Michelin Man because he has rolls on his legs and arms.

I would love to share pics but don't know. Anyone have any suggestions?

My first grandbaby, a boy, was born last night at 9:24pm. His name is Jaxson Jeffrey and he weighed a whopping 10lbs 3oz. He is such a ham. I nicknamed him "Mich" after the Michelin Man because he has rolls on his legs and arms.

Congrats!!! he sounds perfect!! Don't spoil him to much!

Congrats!
:yay:

Congratulations on the first grandbaby!

Now does he already have his first Bills outfit?

Wondrous time enjoy!

Congrats! Buffalo on another great addition; we love what you're doing in our go to border town.

Congrats, I'm waiting ( impatiently) for # 3 but my first grandson. I love being a grandma. There's nothing better than driving down the street singing " let it go" with a 2 y/o. Enjoy him and love him lots and lots!

Congratulations!!! There are some awesome grandparents here on the DIS that will help you thru everything you want/need to know about your beautiful grandson!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter