fireworks visible at dlh?

rsjj

DIS Veteran
if you're staying at dlh, can you see the fireworks? any particular place? shall i ask for a specific tower when we check in? thank you for any info you all may have!! :flower:

I havent been yet... but when I made my res they told me you cant see them. They said you can see DTD and/or the pool... but, they dont always have the EXACT information, do they? I'll know in a few days... but that doesnt help you now. Sorry.

Hi there! :wave:
When we stayed there in the summer we had a parital view of the fireworks. It definitley wasnt perfect, but it was pretty decent. We were in the Bonita tower, which is the furthest one away from the parks.
The downside is you wont hear the soundtrack which I really think adds a lot to the show.

We were there just last week but our room faced the pool but my sister stayed one night in the Sierra Tower facing DTD on the fourth floor and we all stood there watching the fireworks from there.. So I say if you can request a DTD Disney view in the Sierra Tower on a higher floor you would be able to see them.. That being said seeing it from the hotel does not do them justice. You have to be in the park and listening to all the music and such that goes with it to truely enjoy it.. We saw it two days later in the park and were blown away!!

yes, i agree! you have to listen to the music that goes w/it!! and we've done that several times, and we've really enjoyed them!!!!! however...i was just wondering about being able to see it from our hotel room, since we have the opportunity to stay there, and that would be an "added bonus"!! thanx everyone for the info! i will ask for the sierra tower facing dtd...hope we'd get it. but if not...i guess it'd be ok...i'm just so excited about staying there regardless!! (we've never stayed on site...so i'm really trying my hardest to contain myself here!!)

hi there, Katie!! :flower:

We just returned staying in Marina Tower room 2219 on the 3rd floor. This is the tower with the check-in lobby in the ground floor. We were facing the parking structure and we had a great view of the fireworks and with the door open you could faintly hear the music. You did miss all the effects around the park and the castle, but with a tired child it was nice to see the fireworks and then jump into bed.

We could hear the music from Fantasmic! very clearly in our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter