Fireworks coming back?

Looks like we need to coordinate some boom boxes and have our own light show. I’m sure disney would be fully supportive, especially security.
Not sure reddy creek has ever responded to flares in MK (we’d need them for the finale), but there’s a first time for everything.

Looks like we need to coordinate some boom boxes and have our own light show. I’m sure disney would be fully supportive, especially security.
Not sure reddy creek has ever responded to flares in MK (we’d need them for the finale), but there’s a first time for everything.

We've got a decent stash of backyard fireworks here. I'll donate them to the cause of someone can snuggle me out if Canada 🤣

I just saw the super bowl had fireworks with people in the stadium. I think that’s a good indication Disney will start having theirs return very soon.
I don't think there is any relationship between the two or any conclusions to be drawn. The people in the stadium were all physically distanced from others since they had specific seats. Totally different than a theme park with free-ranging guests that will congratulate in spaces.

I just saw the super bowl had fireworks with people in the stadium. I think that’s a good indication Disney will start having theirs return very soon. You might need a chase card to watch them, from what I’m hearing externally

Hope that's the case...and soon.

Disney isn’t going to force the super bowl champions to wear masks in the park either, so I think they’ll take away the mask mandate as well.
That turned about a bit true for gronk.

eta yes I realize he wore it on rise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter