fireworks and Be our Guest what time?

Minnime1970

Earning My Ears
Good evening all,
planning a trip soon back to Disney and was wondering if i wanted a dinner reservation at Be our Guest and wanted to see the fireworks what is the best time to make a reservation and what is the view like from around Be Our Guest

November’s fireworks schedule isn’t out yet, I only see through August. I think 9:00 would be a safe bet. I’d schedule a 7:00 or earlier dinner at BOG so you can get a viewing location you like.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but you will be seeing the backside of the show from BOG and none of the castle projections, which are a huge part of the show.

November’s fireworks schedule isn’t out yet, I only see through August. I think 9:00 would be a safe bet. I’d schedule a 7:00 or earlier dinner at BOG so you can get a viewing location you like.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but you will be seeing the backside of the show from BOG and none of the castle projections, which are a huge part of the show.

Yes, that's correct. If you want to be done with dinner and in front of the castle to find a good spot to see the projections, I would probably aim for an ADR that starts no later than 2 1/2 hours before the start of HEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter