FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Awwww....no worries! I thought maybe you were pushing it ac a day since you were having sign-ups for your other swap. I'm still not 100% on the last challenge and now feel like I'm coming down with something...body aches, chills....ugh!!!!!!

Nope I honestly have no idea what day it is. :lmao: That happens sometimes. they just all blur together. I sorta knew in the back of my mind that it was friday and things had to be done. But when I tried to use the boards this morning they werent working for me so then I was all :headache:

Still working on this wedding album. Has to be done by 4pm on sunday. Shes out of town for the weekend so I should be able to get it done. But she just brought me more pictures. :scared1:

I guess by scrapping I mean swapping ha. I haven't touched a book since I finished the one for our Christmas trip in November....I have 2 trips to scrap. I figure after I accumulate enough awesome swap items, I'll get on it?

I just figure pixar/flower&garden- if you can think of anything for those- awesome. If not, no worries. I have pics to scrap for every aspect of WDW :)

I have a few plans for your mats already. I found the coolest disney ribbon that I am definitely planning to use! :thumbsup2

I have Oct wdw...dec dlr and going to dlr again next week so will need what ever you come up with!
thanks for the info!

feel better Erin!!!

Awwww....no worries! I thought maybe you were pushing it ac a day since you were having sign-ups for your other swap. I'm still not 100% on the last challenge and now feel like I'm coming down with something...body aches, chills....ugh!!!!!!

Erin, hope you feel better soon!!

I use 4x6 most of the time. I also use 5x7 and a few 3x5.

Which sizes do you scrap? Also do you do single or double page los?

I mostly do 4x6 5x7 but lately I've been loving the 4x4 not sure why.

I prefer double LO's but will do singles if there isnt enough pics to make a double.

How about you?

Rachal- Will we be recieving a challenge on Feb 24th? I am asking because I leave town early on the morning of the 26th and will be out of town until the 5th of March. I need to know if I need to plan to have something on hand to work on that night because I will have to mail on Saturday the 25th. I just made arrangemnts to go up and stay with my dad for his chemo treatments while mom needs to be away. If we are getting a challenge that day is there any way I could get it early so I can still mail on time?

Rebecca

Rachal- Will we be recieving a challenge on Feb 24th? I am asking because I leave town early on the morning of the 26th and will be out of town until the 5th of March. I need to know if I need to plan to have something on hand to work on that night because I will have to mail on Saturday the 25th. I just made arrangemnts to go up and stay with my dad for his chemo treatments while mom needs to be away. If we are getting a challenge that day is there any way I could get it early so I can still mail on time?

Rebecca

Rebecca -- please don't worry about the deadline! If things get stressed or you need more time I am fine with getting it later. Take care of yourself and I hope all goes well with you dad. ~Lee Ann

I have Oct wdw...dec dlr and going to dlr again next week so will need what ever you come up with!
thanks for the info!

feel better Erin!!!

Thanks!!

Erin, hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks!!

I actually took meds and slept great! Feel much better! I have been waking up with a headache every day for months and feeling like I hadn't slept well, cranky, etc. I slept amazing last night....best in as long as I can remember. Well, I finally got my mouthguard (I grind and clench my teeth in my sleep). I put it off thinking it was expensive and wouldn't really do the trick. I feel amazing! So glad it seems to have resolved my issues! Just thought I'd share lol

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

I actually took meds and slept great! Feel much better! I have been waking up with a headache every day for months and feeling like I hadn't slept well, cranky, etc. I slept amazing last night....best in as long as I can remember. Well, I finally got my mouthguard (I grind and clench my teeth in my sleep). I put it off thinking it was expensive and wouldn't really do the trick. I feel amazing! So glad it seems to have resolved my issues! Just thought I'd share lol

happy you are feeling better!
I used to wear a nightguard years ago for my TMJ...they really do help, so wear it every night Erin!

Rebecca - continued prayers for your dad's treatment :hug:

Question on the twinchies...because they are driving me nuts...was going to push away until the weekend, but my mind is wondering...just trying to sketch some thing...

I know it is two sets of 4, equalling 8 total. Do all 4 in a set have to coordinate. In other words, can I do 2 coordinating, 3 coordinating and then another 3 or do one set of 4 and 2 sets of 2? It still equals 8. :goodvibes

Erin If that is the way you need to do them to get them done then please fell free to do them anyway.

LaWanna - what size photos do you scrap? Should I go standard 4x6 or do you do various?

Erin I cut my photos down to fit a 4x6 mat, there is always extra space in the picture to do that with. I feel this size is less waste, you get more out of that 12x12 page.

Rachal I am so sorry I did not check in yesterday. The day just got away from me. I am feeling much better now and my day consisted of watching a 3 month old baby for 4 hours, and she does not take a bottle or a pacifier then I was off to teach some friends how to use there cricut imagine, which we are having a problem connecting cartridges that are not imagine to the craftroom and we are not sure if it is the machine or the craftroom. By the time I got home I sat down to go on here and could not remember what the heck I was going to do.

Rachal I am so sorry I did not check in yesterday. The day just got away from me. I am feeling much better now and my day consisted of watching a 3 month old baby for 4 hours, and she does not take a bottle or a pacifier then I was off to teach some friends how to use there cricut imagine, which we are having a problem connecting cartridges that are not imagine to the craftroom and we are not sure if it is the machine or the craftroom. By the time I got home I sat down to go on here and could not remember what the heck I was going to do.

that's not a fun day, a baby who won't take a bottle or pacifier :eek: need to teach it real quick!

looking forward to meeting up with you next week in DLR :woohoo: call me when you get in so we can plan our meet up!

that's not a fun day, a baby who won't take a bottle or pacifier :eek: need to teach it real quick!

looking forward to meeting up with you next week in DLR :woohoo: call me when you get in so we can plan our meet up!

It was not a fun day, the more you try to give her the bottle the harder she cries, I finally ended up taking her to her mom at her job so she could feed her. She is a young mother and never even thought about giving her a bottle she was just trying to do the right thing and breast feed her.
I can't wait till next week. We are planning on being there in the morning Sunday and should know what is going on when our friends from Canada come in. I have your number in my phone.

Erin If that is the way you need to do them to get them done then please fell free to do them anyway.

I just have a few ideas and think I want to do them all...you will more than likely end up with more than the required 8 twinchies!! LOL

Erin I cut my photos down to fit a 4x6 mat, there is always extra space in the picture to do that with. I feel this size is less waste, you get more out of that 12x12 page.

Perfect...just wanted to check so I make what you can use. They will be easy...I'll get them banged out in no time!

Rebecca

Yes there is a challenge for the 24th but I Will get it up early for everyone to get a head start on getting it all wrapped up. :goodvibes

It was not a fun day, the more you try to give her the bottle the harder she cries, I finally ended up taking her to her mom at her job so she could feed her. She is a young mother and never even thought about giving her a bottle she was just trying to do the right thing and breast feed her.
I can't wait till next week. We are planning on being there in the morning Sunday and should know what is going on when our friends from Canada come in. I have your number in my phone.

That doesnt sound like a fun day at all. Thats one of those little things that the BF advisers dont tell a lot of new moms. They tell them not to because it will confuse them. Well whats going to happen when they need to go back to work or leave them with a sitter for more than a few hours in between feedings. :confused3

Have fun next week ladies!!!

I am hoping to get all caught up on everything this weekend.

Thanks for the info Rachal. I'm thinking I'll do 2 sets of the mats, so you will have enough for a couple of double pg los. I haven't started working on these. We have freezing rain/sleet in the forecast for tomorrow and Monday, so I'm going to save them just in case we loose power. If there is any theme you want me to work on, let me know.

LaWanna, sounds like you had a rough day! I bf all three of my kiddos. The first 2 took a bottle with no problem. My youngest refused. She never took a bottle with formula, b milk, juice. She never ate baby food, either. Mom was convinced she could get her to take a bottle, but after a few hours listening to her cry, she gave up and brought her home. Good thing I got to stay home with her. I was her only source of food until she got big enough to take a sippy cup and eat table food. We didn't do anything different with her. I don't know why she was (is) so obstinate. I think she gets it from her dad. ;)

Babies are so weird :)

Ohhh i know what I do need. Its Disney just not park related :) DD #3's 3rd bday party was toy story. and DD#2 is having a mad hatter themed tea party in 2 weeks. If you want to do something for those as well. Otherwise just mostly park related.

We ate at 1900 park faire for breakfast, crystal palace, Askerhaus in 2010. At christmas time we went to Blue Bayou and ate at New Orleans Cafe 2x. Also the Golden Horseshoe. We also saw the Color of Wonders show I think thats what it was called. I have pics from Toy Story Mania, characters galore. I really need to scrap all these :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter