Finals!?

DisHornFan

Mouseketeer
Who is going thru Finals Hell???? I am!! Just wanted to spread some PD around to all of y'all who are spending these few weeks in May holed up in the corner of a library somehwere. Good Luck~! :goodvibes

Finals start on Saturday for us. We have class tomorrow and thursday, study day on friday, finals on saturday (except i dont have any finals on saturday so another study day for me lol), study day sunday, then finals monday through thursday.
I have 1 final on monday and 1 on tuesday. Then a take home final due wednesday and another take home final due thursday.

I've already had 2 final papers due and 1 final exam... last final is tomorrow. Then I graduate on Sunday, whoo-hoo! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: too bad I've got 2 more years of grad school ahead of me. But right now I'm just going to enjoy finishing my 4 year undergrad career. :teeth:

senior work was due monday. unfortunately, i'm taking a class off campus as well and i'm not taking the exam until friday. i've got 2 good days of being lazy, then it's back to work for one class. bleh. :faint: i'm so jealous of all you graduating this weekend, it must be so nice to just finish finals and be done with everything! i've still got a week and a half! i'm hanging in there though. good luck everyone! :goodvibes :banana:

GGGrrrr...to finals.

I had two take home finals, which sounds great right? Nope, not when one takes five hours and I am still not finished. Take homes are meant for the ones that won't fit in the two hour time frame!

Total of six finals in one week, what was I thinking! It will be over soon and time for summer!

I had two Monday and I've got two tomorrow. My last one is Saturday :cool1:

Good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

-Veronica

I could just cry I have 2 of my classes completed, but the other two just wont end! Ive got the final project for the harder class done, but not the easier one, and for the harder classI still need to turn everything in...I will crash when the semester ends, thank goodness Im not taking any summer classes! :worried:

my finals started May 6th i had 2 finals, one of them from 8pm-10pm, those are finals i dont enjoy, I still have 2 more finals this friday and i cant wait for them to be over. I thought that after my acceptance letter from disney time would move so slow but it has gone so fast. Hope everybody does well on their finals.

Laura

As of tomorrow I will be done with my finals... but I can definitely sympathize with those just starting. Only one more year of finals for me, hahah HOPEFULLY. :rotfl:

Our finals started this week. So far 4 down, 2 to go!! Luckily the hardest ones are out of the way. I can't believe how fast the year went. And the fact that I am halfway done with college (well, almost) is crazy. :earseek:

Finished my finals on Saturday! Still sick from only sleepin only 4 hours a night though on average. :sick: The bottom floor of the basement became my second home though, could use a door though for the pizza man so that i wouldnt have to walk up 3 flights of stairs just to eat, lol

Be glad you are going through finals! I just had midterms last week! (We are on the quarter system...so my finals aren't until June 15-16!) :( Good luck to everyone though!!

I had one final last week (moved up a week for those of us who are graduating because we have to be at commencement at the immediate end of the scheduled exam period, which is across campus) and a group paper due for that class on Friday, a final paper due Monday, and two final exams yesterday. I'm currently working on a paper for another class (which is why I'm up at 5:30 AM!), which I'll get turned in today. Then I have a day to study, and my Last Undergraduate Final Ever on Friday Morning.

I can not WAIT for this week to be over. Good luck to all of you!

My two research papers are in, I've got two finals down, another this afternoon, and one tomorrow morning and then I'm done with college forever!! :flower:

Had my first one this morning! I have one on the 17th and one on the 18th. So I'll be spending the next week at home studying. Good Luck everyone!

I don't start mine for nearly 3 weeks! :rolleyes:

I'm still getting worked up about getting essays handed in and such, haven't even started thinking about exams yet.

Only 5 weeks until summer though. And then I get the eternal pleasure of working 10 hour days in an office :cloud9:

me!

i was at the library for awhile last night. i have my last thing due on monday. i can hardly wait for this semester to be over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter