Fill in the blanks, theme park style

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
Hi all,
I'm bored, so have fun with this one. Copy and paste and fill in the balnks.

So it was ealry and we just landed at orlando airport and hopped on the magical express bus to our resort. We hit the lobby of Disney's ____________ Resort to check in and were surprised to find that we had been upgraded to a ______________ room. Next off to the buses, wasn't i surprised when the first bus that arrived read Disney's____________ park and thats were we were headed.

As we entered the front gates, the first ride i had to ride was ____________, its my favorite, then off to my next favorite ride, which is ___________ . It was time for a small snack before our Adr, so i found the perfect snack, it was ___________ from ______________ and then off for a rest. I found the best place to just relax inside the park at____________.

Its almost time for our Adr, so we headed over to___________ it's one of my favorite places to eat and you just must order or get the ______________ its great. After that comes my favorite time, it's dessert and this place has the best _______________ dessert!!! Now to hit one more ride or show, so we headed over to_________________ and now back to our resort for a ____________. After that we decided to head over to Disneys _____________ Park and we just had to go on __________________.

As we exitied, we saw a group of cast memebers comming over to us. At first i was not sure what to think, but then it hit me, It was the Dream squad and we were awarded____________________________. Now This was the best day ever and Disney world is the _______________________.

Not sure why nobody has played...here's my story!!!

So it was ealry and we just landed at orlando airport and hopped on the magical express bus to our resort. We hit the lobby of Disney's _Boardwalk Inn___________ Resort to check in and were surprised to find that we had been upgraded to a _Garden Suite_____________ room. Next off to the buses, wasn't i surprised when the first bus that arrived read Disney's__Magic Kingdom__________ park and thats were we were headed.

As we entered the front gates, the first ride i had to ride was __Pirates of the Caribbean__________, its my favorite, then off to my next favorite ride, which is __splash mountain_________ . It was time for a small snack before our Adr, so i found the perfect snack, it was __a dole whip_________ from ____that ice cream joint__________ and then off for a rest. I found the best place to just relax inside the park at__The Hall of Presidents__________.

Its almost time for our Adr, so we headed over to_Chef Mickey's__________ it's one of my favorite places to eat and you just must order or get the __buffet____________ its great. After that comes my favorite time, it's dessert and this place has the best _ice cream sundae bar______________ dessert!!! Now to hit one more ride or show, so we headed over to_Space Mountain________________ and now back to our resort for a _swim___________. After that we decided to head over to Disneys _Epcot____________ Park and we just had to go on __Soarin________________.

As we exitied, we saw a group of cast memebers comming over to us. At first i was not sure what to think, but then it hit me, It was the Dream squad and we were awarded__DVC MEMBERSHIP!!__________________________. Now This was the best day ever and Disney world is the ____HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!___________________.

So it was early and we just landed at orlando airport and hopped on the magical express bus to our resort. We hit the lobby of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort to check in and were surprised to find that we had been upgraded to a Concierge Savannah View Presidential Suite room. Next off to the buses, wasn't i surprised when the first bus that arrived read Disney's Epcot park and thats were we were headed.

As we entered the front gates, the first ride i had to ride was Test Track, its my favorite, then off to my next favorite ride, which is Mission Space . It was time for a small snack before our Adr, so i found the perfect snack, it was itzakadozie from a little cart and then off for a rest. I found the best place to just relax inside the park at Spaceship Earth.

Its almost time for our Adr, so we headed over to Citrico's it's one of my favorite places to eat and you just must order or get the New York Strip Steak its great. After that comes my favorite time, it's dessert and this place has the best Butterscotch Creme Brulee dessert!!! Now to hit one more ride or show, so we headed over to The Living Seas and now back to our resort for a dip in the pool and a few zebra domes. After that we decided to head over to Disneys Hollywood Studios Park and we just had to go on The Tower of Terror. As we exitied, we saw a group of cast memebers comming over to us. At first i was not sure what to think, but then it hit me, It was the Dream squad and we were awarded Annual passes for the next 50 years and DVC membership free of charge. Now This was the best day ever and Disney world is the most magical place on earth.

So it was ealry and we just landed at orlando airport and hopped on the magical express bus to our resort. We hit the lobby of Disney's Beach Club Resort to check in and were surprised to find that we had been upgraded to a Concierge Room. Next off to the buses, wasn't i surprised when the first bus that arrived read Disney's Magic Kingdom park and thats were we were headed.

As we entered the front gates, the first ride i had to ride was Peter Pan's Flight, its my favorite, then off to my next favorite ride, which is Haunted Mansion . It was time for a small snack before our Adr, so i found the perfect snack, it was a Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isle and then off for a rest. I found the best place to just relax inside the park at the Rose Garden.

Its almost time for our Adr, so we headed over to Kona Cafe it's one of my favorite places to eat and you just must order or get the Teriyaki Steak its great. After that comes my favorite time, it's dessert and this place has the best banana Creme Brulee dessert!!! Now to hit one more ride or show, so we headed over to Pirates of the Caribbean and now back to our resort for a swim. After that we decided to head over to Disneys EPCOT Park and we just had to go on Soarin'

As we exitied, we saw a group of cast memebers comming over to us. At first i was not sure what to think, but then it hit me, It was the Dream squad and we were awarded a night in Cinderella's Castle. Now This was the best day ever and Disney world is the most magical place on Earth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter