"Figment" help???

J&J

DIS Veteran
Help-- want to purchase something from the imageworks a figment, but don't know what items they sell.

Can someone help me I was in Disney then of course when you get home you say such have.

Disney shopping dosn't sell anything?

Thank you:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

the answer to your last question is more clear.. figment exists exclusively at epcot. only theme park resorts, the character outlets, WOD NYC and WDW Merchandising/DelivEARS sell theme park merchandise. it's a totally different line of merchandise at disneyshopping.com and that's a totally different line of merchandise from the disney store.

you might want to visit laughingplacestore.com and see if there's anything figment related on there to get an idea.

Contact WDW Mail Order at 407-363-6200. They will sell anything that is currently available at WDW at the retail price (plus shipping). If you can describe what you want they can call it up on their sceeen and order as many as you want for you.

that is the problem don't know what they have. I did call disney merch and they wereno help. Thank you for helping

They had a figment hand puppet that DD was playing with when we were there. It looks to be atleast 18 inches high. That is all I can remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter