Festival of Fantasy Package - 12/25 ?

It would be for the Christmastime parade. You will eat at Tonys Town square and then go to a roped off parade viewing area.

I definitely know that on Christmas day, they will have the Christmas parade. I believe that they switch over to the Christmas parade approx 1 week prior to Christmas, after all the MVMCPs are done for the season.
The question on how it works is the same as for any reserved seating/dining package. After you eat, a CM will give you ticket/coupon that you give to the CM "guarding" the reserved parade section. So, no different than getting a dining package for say Fantasmic.

Last edited:
Yes. We did this last year on Christmas Eve and are doing it again this Christmas Eve. They give you a ticket during your meal and that gets you into the roped off area by the flagpole. We had a great spot with a head on view of the Christmas parade. Not a Tony's fan, but to me this is well worth it for the parade on a day that crowded. It was so relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter