Feeling Hot Hot Hot! The Universal Edition. Pictures Galore! COMPLETE

LOVED reading your Universal Orlando Trip Report! :thumbsup2 Can't believe how desserted Universal was when you went! :scared1: It's a shame you didn't get to go on The Mummy Ride - i remember when i was 14 i was made to go on it as i was such a chicken with rides back then (not much better now to be honest!) & it absolutely traumatised me! :lmao: I laugh about it now but my Mum to this day, nearly 8 years later can't quite believe how white/pale i was after it! Everyone was so worried about me, they thought i was going to pass out! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

I've always wanted to try the Hard Rock Cafe.. it's got a pretty big menu & plenty of choice! Good to hear the food is good aswell, i can't seem to find many reviews on the food there.

On the way traffic was stopped to let this family cross the road.

IMG_2854.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW! How adorable! :love: Who stopped the traffic? Was it Police or did the taffic stop themselves? I'm glad the ducks got across the road safely! :goodvibes

LOVED reading your Universal Orlando Trip Report! :thumbsup2

I am glad you enjoyed the report!

Can't believe how desserted Universal was when you went! :scared1:

I know! I guess we were pretty lucky getting such low crowds.

It's a shame you didn't get to go on The Mummy Ride - i remember when i was 14 i was made to go on it as i was such a chicken with rides back then (not much better now to be honest!) & it absolutely traumatised me! :lmao: I laugh about it now but my Mum to this day, nearly 8 years later can't quite believe how white/pale i was after it! Everyone was so worried about me, they thought i was going to pass out! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

:laughing: Poor you! I was definitely disappointed that I didn't get to ride but I am sure I will be back in the future and it will be at the top of my list of must-dos.

I've always wanted to try the Hard Rock Cafe.. it's got a pretty big menu & plenty of choice! Good to hear the food is good aswell, i can't seem to find many reviews on the food there.

I have eaten at the Hard Rock several times in various locations and I have always enjoyed my meal. :thumbsup2

AWWWWWWWWW! How adorable! :love: Who stopped the traffic? Was it Police or did the taffic stop themselves? I'm glad the ducks got across the road safely! :goodvibes

Traffic just stopped itself. :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your trip report! Such wonderful commentary and photos. Question: what kind of camera do you have? I've been looking into water resistant cameras for our trip in October.

What a Great Great trip report! Loved it :thumbsup2 :)

I am glad you enjoyed it. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for all the photos! It really helped and I enjoyed your stories.

I'm glad it helped!

Really enjoyed your trip report! Such wonderful commentary and photos. Question: what kind of camera do you have? I've been looking into water resistant cameras for our trip in October.

We are a Canon family. The waterproof camera is the D10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter