February Dance Off!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I'm REALLY excited and DANCING!
My Yellow Magical Express Luggage Tags have ARRIVED!
Getting Closer to MY FIRST TRIP TO WDW!!!!

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're packed already?! :cheer2: Wow - I'm impressed. :worship:

We're nearly done - I need the kids in school so I can finish up.
Have fun everyone!! See you all there! :wave:

party: party: party: party: party:

We leave in two weeks!!! We got our yellow luggage tags yesterday and my kids are so excited they (we!) can't sleep.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Here's to Feb 12 - 16 at CBR!!!!!

Woohoo!! I just finished my last day of work!! I am off now until after we get back. I have 3 full days to wash and pack!!

12 DAYS!!! I can't believe it is almost here, but last week I was a bunch of nerves and now I am just dying for it to BE HERE.

Let's dance! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is my last day to dance!!! DH is already talking about a trip just for the 2 of us in a couple of years!!

It's been fun, but it's time to blast off!

pixiedust:

FEBRUARY 1ST ....YEAH :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Only 9 more days before I go!!! :woohoo:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

Oh gosh this is turning into the longest day of my life!!!!!!! I can't believe it's only shortly after noon here! C'mon Thursday!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter