February 2010

Have fun all your lucky ducks leaving this week! :)
the next 14 days will feel like an eternity for me...

Thank You! Just remember when you leave we will all be back and suffering from major Disney withdrawls.

Feb tourists check this out:

Indiana Jones closings

The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! will be closed for cheer dance competition on February 6 2010 and February 13 2010.

I hadn't seen this elsewhere so I thought I'd share it. Luckily we are going to DHS on the 5th.

So it looks like my family and I will not be staying at Boardwalk like we had planned. We were upgraded to Beach Club by our travel agency because of a mess up on their part with the rooms.

So I hope everyone staying at BC from Feb 27th to March 6th has a great week!! :)

Indiana Jones closings

I hadn't seen this elsewhere so I thought I'd share it. Luckily we are going to DHS on the 5th.

Oh no! This is a must for me on my WDW trips :( Last time I was there it "broke" (the open scene had a malfunction so we didn't get to see Indy run from the boulder) and I was hoping to see it during my trip this time.

Indiana Jones closings

We will be there that day :sad2:. DS absolutely LOVES this show and always requests to see it when we are there. I told him about it and got upset (autism meltdown), once he calmed down, I told him that we will be there all week and have many other chances to see it. He felt better. Just bites that they are doing that, I thought that was what the ESPN complex was for.

I can't believe that 2 wks from today we will be on our way to WDW!!! I am about to have an anxiety attack, I wish it would hurry up. The trip will kick off a healing time for ds, on the 8th he is having surgery for a biopsy on his stomach and small intestines and it will be a celebration time for me (my 39th birthday). I plan on resting and partying as much as I can! Wish we could afford to get childcare while we are there so dh and I could have a date night. I will just be happy to be there without being rushed. It seems that everytime we go, we are rushed to do this and to do that. Ok, my rant is over. LOL.

1 week from right now I will be walking into Epcot! We plan on getting there between 530 and 6pm!!!!!!!

OMG my stomach is doing flips!!!

Well, my dh and I are supposed to leave very early Monday morning to go to the airport for our flight to Orlando. However there is heavy snow coming down now and an inch and half of ice under that. :scared1: So...I hope we can get to the airport Monday morning and aren't delayed any where.

We have been looking forward to this trip so much. We have never stayed at Wilderness Lodge before. We have been to WDW many, many times. Mostly with our kids.

Mrs D

Bummer about IJ !! I just reworked my last day schedule to include it for sure !!If I can fit it in will do it earlier !!

To everyone who's leaving in the next few days: Have a wonderful, magical time. I can't believe that in two weeks, I'll be at Epcot and checked into what I know will be a beautiful room at CSR!! And I can do my on-line check in on Tuesday..anyone know how I do that?

In five days I will be getting ready to leave for WDW and really it can't come soon enough, especially since I'm looking out my window and all I see is snow.

Same here, it is snowing like crazy. I hope we get out of here okay and that Disney will be warm and sunny. We leave in one week.:banana:

ONLINE CHECK IN

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/index?id=MyVacationIndexPage

Try the link above for online check in. If it doesn't work, just go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com In the right hand corner is a suitcase with Mickey Ears and it says My Disney Vacation. If you click it and scroll down you will see "Online Check In services". Have fun!

This time next week we will be boarding the DME!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful trip! Can't believe how close we are now.:cool1: Or that I am STILL messing around with ADR's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter