• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 18, 2019 - 4 Night's on the Dream

TSWJan78

NE DIva
Hi Everyone,

I am a longtime Diser and a WDW AP holder but it has been 10+ years since I have been on a Disney Cruise. I am excited to be going again during our February Vacation. Anyone coming with?

Tara

Hello, this will be our third Disney Cruise! Our first was 1998 and our 2nd in 2013! We are bringing a fairly large extended family and for a few it will be their first Disney Cruise! We have not been part of the “ fish extender” and can’t wait to share the fun with our fellow cruisers! See you soon!

First cruise for our family! It'll be myself, DW, DD (8), and DD (5). We're going to dip our toe in the water so to speak and if we like it we may be looking at booking a placeholder for a 7 night fantasy cruise.

Hello,
Family of 4 from Buffalo NY.
We are DVC, AP. We will be on the Dream 2/18/19! This will be our second Disney Cruise. We have two boys 11 & 14!
We would love to participate in fish extenders! We have another family coming with us too. I’m not sure if they will be interested but I will ask them as well!

We’ve had APs for years but this will be our very first Disney Cruise, my first cruise in 25+yrs. There are 11 in our group, my parents, grandmother, brother’s family and mine. Kids will be 10, 6, 4 & 3. I might be the most excited of the bunch.

Hello! This is our families first cruise ever and I am finding out so many things! Never heard about Fish extenders. Hoping its something we can participate in to help make our first adventure that much more exciting!

Very first Disney Cruise for my boyfriend and me this coming February. This will, in fact, be my first cruise ever! Looking forward to it very much. Cruise Youtube videos have been on a constant rotation since paying in full!

We are very excited as this will be our first Disney Cruise. We would love to participate in Fish Exchange!!

For those interested in fish extenders I just found a facebook group for our cruise. You can sign up for fishextenders on there and talk to a lot more fellow cruisers on there. Search for Disney Dream February 18-22, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter