Favorite veranda cabin on the Magic?

kuhltiffany

DIS Veteran
I have my favourite room on the Fantasy/Dream, but haven't yet found "the one" on the Magic/Wonder. We're hoping to book one of the European cruises next summer when it's released so have to be ready!

Needs to be quiet, sleep 4, no connecting room if possible...

I have stayed in 6042 on both the Magic and Wonder. Love the location, felt centrally located to everything.

We had 6082 on our N. Europe. It was a great location mid ship and we rarely felt any movement there.

Any balcony with clear plexiglass works for me!!
I love to sit out and watch the sea go by

We had 8006 on the Wonder last June for our Alaska cruise and the smoking area was just above us. Yuk on many levels. Check for smoking areas on the Magic (assume they are the same as Wonder) and get starboard staterooms for forward 7 and 8 decks. If smoking is not an issue, then any verandah is ok...we like sitting and watching the sea, too.

We like deck 6, midship: 6562, 6560, 6558, 6556 on starboard and 6062, 6060, 6058, and 6056 on port. All sleep 4, although there are just the two of us. None are connecting. These are the staterooms most convenient to the midship elevators, the 6x62 and 6x56 are further away from the lobby door openings, so we slightly prefer these to the ones in the middle. We have never had a problem with noise from the elevator lobby.

Deck 7 mid or aft! We were in 7056 to Alaska last year and thought the location was absolutely perfect for everything we needed/experienced on that cruise. We have 7606 booked (further aft) in May.

We have been in 6084 twice, It is a connecting room. This last trip we were in 7536. Both rooms were super quiet, little to no motion, and conveniently located midship.

I hesitate to say it but...
Deck 8, starboard, anything forward of the forward elevators. They’re very quiet cabins (the salon is above them,) have easy access to quiet cove, have great views (on our PC crossing Mickey was right in front of us with the captain waving to shoreside watchers from the starboard command wing,) and generally never see any hall traffic. All our Wonder cabins have been there and we specifically book them because the spot is ideal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter