Favorite Servers on the Fantasy

DisneyPrincess

Mouseketeer
Who are your favorite servers that are on the Fantasy right now?
I had requested one and found out they are on their break while we are onboard in a couple of weeks

We had Lara from England in May and really enjoyed our time with her. Saw her again in November.

I have favorites on the Fantasy, but saw them recently in September. I can give you their names, but they may not be sailing when you go due to their contracts.
We love Jocelyn (assistant server) Branel (server) Allan (server) Imade (assistant server) .

We had Amarin and Paula during Thanksgiving....loved them!!
Paula Barbinek from Croatia?? If so, I met her in June on the Fantasy. She is hilarious! She was BFFs with our assistant server, Leanne, so she stopped by our table all the time. We are going to request her this time!

We have had Sheree from the Philippines multiple times now and we adore her. Shes a tiny bundle of energy who really knows her stuff, and certainly makes us laugh.

Who are your favorite servers that are on the Fantasy right now?
I had requested one and found out they are on their break while we are onboard in a couple of weeks
Who did you request? We always request Ashang and we leave on the 12/16. Hoping he will be there. Thanks.

Martin was incredible! Unfortunately he was not our server (our actual server was terrible, to the point that I don't understand how he's been with DCL for 9 years), but he always greeted us when we walked by and made a point to check on us throughout the cruise. We definitely wished we would have ended up with him instead!

We have had Sheree from the Philippines multiple times now and we adore her. Shes a tiny bundle of energy who really knows her stuff, and certainly makes us laugh.

We've had Sheree as well and loved her. To say she is a bundle of energy is an understatement.

we had Jayson from the Phillipines in November. He was great. We aren't very picky or needy, but we could tell the other tables around us that were a little more high maintenance loved him as well. His assistant server is from Peru, and I think his name was Antonio? He was great as well.

His wife is also a server on the Fantasy..."Miami"

Is there anyone in particular on The Dream they ya'll would recommend and I should request? We are leaving Friday the 15th!

we had Jayson from the Phillipines in November. He was great. We aren't very picky or needy, but we could tell the other tables around us that were a little more high maintenance loved him as well. His assistant server is from Peru, and I think his name was Antonio? He was great as well.

His wife is also a server on the Fantasy..."Miami"

His wife was our assistant server last month on our Western, working with Rocque. She was a treat. If Jayson was that great then he's improved a lot. When he was an assistant server we had our worst server/assistant server experience ever. Just very scattered, very poorly attended and slow on the part of both servers. I'm glad to see he's doing a lot better! I liked him a lot, but was afraid he wasn't going to make it since he was struggling the entire time.

His wife was our assistant server last month on our Western, working with Rocque. She was a treat. If Jayson was that great then he's improved a lot. When he was an assistant server we had our worst server/assistant server experience ever. Just very scattered, very poorly attended and slow on the part of both servers. I'm glad to see he's doing a lot better! I liked him a lot, but was afraid he wasn't going to make it since he was struggling the entire time.
Oh man...like I said we're easy, so not too critical...maybe he wasn't so great. Not sure...drink seemed full and food came out in time. Perhaps, go with the other recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter