Favorite resort in each category?

Value- Have never stayed in one and have no interest in ever doing so.

Moderate- Really liked POR

Deluxe- We have stayed at most of them and hands down we love the BWI. EPCOT is our favorite park so location works well for us. If the price is right, and sometimes you can get a great deal we enjoyed the Swan the one time we stayed there.

Values: Don't have one never stayed at one
Moderate: French Quarter
Deluxe: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Value Pop

Moderate POR then Pofq

Deluxe GF is fav BUT I also love Poly, YC, WL & AKL!

Value POP
Moderate POR Not sure it's my favourite, but my kids don't like to sleep together and POR has the trundle bed.
Deluxe - Grand Floridian

I'm in your age bracket:
We have 4 kids and stayed in Values a lot
My fav is ASMo (Also stayed at ASMu, POP, AoA too.)
Mod - fav is CSR depending on room location. We had a GREAT location and it made it awesome. Did not like CBR or POR.
Deluxe - hummm Well I would go with Poly #1, GF #2, AKL #3, BW #4.
I have not stayed at all of those Deluxe but I have visited them many times AND my DD and SiL have stayed at them.

If I have to walk another 1/2 mile from the bus to my bed say NO!!
I'll be at AKLKV Saturday-Thursday!!! :cool1:

Value: All Star Movies
Moderate: Port Orleans French Quarter
Deluxe: Contemporary & Beach Club

Value - have only stayed at AS Movies and just for one night, so I guess that one, lol
Mod: POFQ
Deluxe: Contemporary

Value- only stayed at ASMo once when I was 18. Remember tiny rooms but happy to be at Disney.

Moderate-POFQ(only if pool time not important that trip, really disliked the pool)/CSR(loved the pool/enjoyed getting a pedicure at the spa)

Deluxe- Poly!!!!! We love the food, location, pools, atmosphere, transportation options. There is a reason we now own DVC here!

Value - Pop Century
Moderate - Port Orleans Riverside
Deluxe - Beach Club (I do love Bay Lake Tower though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter