Favorite Quotes!

Yesterday wuz history...tomorrow is a mystery...today, right now, well, that's a gift, that's why we call it present... :D

to the world you are just one person but to one person you could be the world (this is my very favorite)

You dont always get what you want, so cherish what you have

Have you ever noticed that anyone going faster than you is a maniac and anyone going slower than you is an idiot? (so true lol)

"never frown even if you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."

"whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed"

"Down to the depths with them that thought o' parley"
"That would be the French, latin based. Inventors of mayonaisse."
"I like mayonaisse."
~Pirates of the Carribean~

doryRocks721 said:
"Down to the depths with them that thought o' parley"
"That would be the French, latin based. Inventors of mayonaisse."
"I like mayonaisse."
~Pirates of the Carribean~

hahaha that was funny becuase haha yes

I have a few...

"When you're standing on the edge of nowhere, there's only one way up ... so your hearts gotta go there" - from Song for the Lonely by Cher

"Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree feel the rush of the ocean. Get onboard a fast train, travel on a jet plane far away - and break away" - From Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

"Do you remember the way it used to feel when love was only make believe and fairy tales were real. The feeling that our hearts could just take wings, we could live a world of dreams, together we would sail against the wind. Now I know where to begin, how to find it all again, from now until forever - remember the times, remember the feeling, remember the magic in your eyes" - from Remember the Magic by Brian McKnight (the theme from the 100 years of magic Disney celebration!)

"Life is a Highway...I want to ride it all night long!" - Haha I LOVE that one! It's from Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane

Waiting is uncomfortable, especially when your waiting for something terrible/

"He lives forever! I wouldn't mind being Peter Pan. You could kick the sh*t out of pirates!" Charlie Simpson

"Smack my bum we're number one!" Matt Willis

“Actually, you’ve only heard a couple of songs, but what I’m saying is...hurblelebuh” James Bourne

Busted quotes

not really a quote bc i don't remember where i got this from but...
Twas da nite b4Xmas N all in DA hood,not a homi was stirrin cus it was aLLgood,Da tubeSoX was hung on da windowSill N we all had smiles^on ourGriLL,N mom in her do rag N me Wit my9 had jus goten busy cus gf isFiNe of a suden a lowrider rolled by bumpin phatBeats cus da systemsFly I bounced 2da window @ quarter pas8 ready 2pop a cap in somebodyZ faCe Nbumpin Nthumpin from around da way was santa 8reinder N a sleigh 2da top of da projects N across da mall he sed we g2g i got a botyCaLL I yelled^2 santa yo aint got no stak he said damn homi diS projects is waK,his threads was all letha hisChains was allgold hisSneaks wasPuma 5yrsOld,a wink of his i N a shine of his godToof he cabbage patched hisway ^ 2da roof N all i herd as he cruised outa Site wasAloud N hearty Wesst Siide!

"To be great is to be misunderstood.." (from Walden by Henry David Thoreu)

"I would prefer not..." (from Bartleby by Herman Melville)

SnowWhite1985 said:
not really a quote bc i don't remember where i got this from but...
Twas da nite b4Xmas N all in DA hood,not a homi was stirrin cus it was aLLgood,Da tubeSoX was hung on da windowSill N we all had smiles^on ourGriLL,N mom in her do rag N me Wit my9 had jus goten busy cus gf isFiNe of a suden a lowrider rolled by bumpin phatBeats cus da systemsFly I bounced 2da window @ quarter pas8 ready 2pop a cap in somebodyZ faCe Nbumpin Nthumpin from around da way was santa 8reinder N a sleigh 2da top of da projects N across da mall he sed we g2g i got a botyCaLL I yelled^2 santa yo aint got no stak he said damn homi diS projects is waK,his threads was all letha hisChains was allgold hisSneaks wasPuma 5yrsOld,a wink of his i N a shine of his godToof he cabbage patched hisway ^ 2da roof N all i herd as he cruised outa Site wasAloud N hearty Wesst Siide!
~*lol!*~ i laughed the whole way through that one!

SnowWhite1985 said:
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile you could miss it."

... that's my all-time favorite quote; gotta love Ferris Bueller :teeth:

"I don't swim because i'm crazy, I swim because i'm crazy for swimming!"

"I'll show you my breast, if you show me your fly."

"Michael Phelps is HOTT, but in the water he SIZZLES!''

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom