Favorite Offsite Restaurant? Locals encouraged!

Want to go where the locals go? Try Angelina's in Celebration. It's on the outskirts, in the Water Tower Place strip mall at 192 and Celebration Ave., over by the Joe's Crab Shack and Mobile gas station. It's awesome Italian in a very non-touristy setting.

Abuelo's at the Loop (Osceola Parkway and John Young Parkway) is very good for Mexican, or there's a BJ's Brewhouse right across the parking lot for great microbrews.

Race Rock is mentioned a couple of times on thsi thread - but it closed down about 2 years ago.

Another vote for Seasons 52 & Moonfish.

We also like Vito's Chophouse on I Drive.

Thank you everyone for posting your recommendations, I can't wait to try some offsite restaurants on our next trip :thumbsup2

Sonny's Real Pit BBQ. There's numerous locations in Orlando and Kissimmee/St. Cloud. Some of the best BBQ I have ever tasted. Their sweet BBQ sauce is awesome and they have some of the best garlic bread EVER!

can anyone recomend a good chinese?

Good breakfast buffets, i am looking to upgrade a little on pondarosa this time, heard crack a barrel is good?

Tried to join discount club on texas de brazil, but as i am from uk i hav nt a zip code so it wont let me proceed , do i have to live in america to join the club?

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter