Favorite Holiday Song?

Baby It's Cold Out Side (the origional with Dean Martin)

The original was actually by Ricardo Montalban and Esther Williams for the 1949 film "Neptune's Daughter's". Dean Martin's version was recorded 10 years after the song was written.

I love Christmas music! ALL are my favorites!

If I had to pick just one song - it's Marshmallow World. Every time I hear it, I just "have to" sing!!!

I am really loving "Last Christmas" I like the Wham version as well as Taylor Swift's version.

I love Christmas music!

My 2 all-time favorites are "O Holy Night" & "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."

My two "contemporary" favorites are "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan" (Kenny Chesney) & "Mary, Did You Know?"

One of my new favorites is Straight No Chaser's version of "12 Days of Christmas," &, this year, I'm also really liking "Silver Bells."

And, for fun, I also like "Feliz Navidad," "Santa Baby," & "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas".

Oh, I've also always liked "Drummer Boy," so it gets an honorable mention.

Any version of O Holly Night. Robert Guillaume sang it as Benson. I also love the 'NSYNC a cappella version as well.

The Little Drummer Boy. It's been my favorite song since I was 7-8 years old and almost always makes tear up a little.

My favorite from childhood: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!

PS: Santa, I have a cement pond in the backyard. Now can I have that hippo? I've been a very good girl, or as good as I can be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter