Favorite counter service at Disneyland and DCA ??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I'm looking forward to a few counter service meals to try. Disneyland~ Jolly Holiday - Tomato soup and grilled cheese. Bengel BBQ - Bacon wrapped asparagus. And of course corn dogs. DCA~ I think it's in Lucky Fortune Cookery - the Birria Ramen and the Baymax Macaron . PYM Test Kitchen - Taco salad and the huge choco Smash bar !! Whats your favorite??

Lobster Roll at Harbor Galkey
Pork Belly Skewer at Bengal BBQ
Baked potato at Troubador Tavern

I love all the skewers at Bengal BBQ. Also, maybe not as popular, but when I want a pizza, I go to Daisy's in Toontown for a fold over.

1.Birria Tacos at Cocina in DCA :lovestruc
1.Ronto Roasters (breakfast) in DL :darth:
2. Tiana's or Plaza Inn (cafeteria style counter service) :hyper:
3.Jolly Holiday - Soup combo in DL :cloud9:
3. Tropical Hideaway - egg rolls + Bengal Skewers + dole whip in DL pixiedust:

Honorable mentions:
Bread bowls, corn dogs

I'm hoping BBQ Hungry Bear will be added to the list!

My go-to at Bengal is the Banyan Beef spicy skewer which I think has a perfect amount of heat. Every visit I get a couple of those with a pineapple spear side.

And maybe I was just extra hungry last visit, but I recently tried the Provincial Cheeseburger at the Red Rose Tavern and it was surprisingly good. So much so that I got it again a second day in a row.

My go-to at Bengal is the Banyan Beef spicy skewer which I think has a perfect amount of heat. Every visit I get a couple of those with a pineapple spear side.

And maybe I was just extra hungry last visit, but I recently tried the Provincial Cheeseburger at the Red Rose Tavern and it was surprisingly good. So much so that I got it again a second day in a row.
We are going to try Red Rose Tavern for the first time this trip. It has all the staples that my family like and Beauty and the Beast is one of my daughters favourite.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest