Fastpass at Disneyland Paris

askias

Earning My Ears
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone had used the Disneyland Premier Access at Disneyland Paris and what their experience was. It seems from the marketing copy that it differs from the WDW experience in that you can use it once per ride, but can't go back again like you can at WDW. We will probably purchase it, but wondering how people found it worked in practice. Thanks!

I’ve never used the Premier Access Ultimate pass, but I’ve purchased many of the individual Premier Access One passes and I think it’s great. Definitely a bit pricey but if you have the budget, worth it for sure. Granted, I’ve gone to DLP in more off seasons so the waits times for most rides weren’t more than 20-30 mins and I never felt the need to purchase more than a couple passes a day, and just for the really popular rides, so the Ultimate pass never felt necessary.

I think if you’re going in the summer or during peak holiday times, it might be worth it to get the Ultimate pass, especially if you’re only going for a short stay. It’ll maximize your whole trip. You can only go on each ride once, but if you love a ride enough you can either just wait standby again or even buy an individual Access One pass if you really want it.

If you are going only for one day, and you want to do as much as possible in both parks, there isn't much time for rerides.

Thanks much! I think the plan is to arrive at CDG on a Saturday, get a private car to the park and check in, maybe see the park in the evening, and then come back and do a full day the next day.

Thanks much! I think the plan is to arrive at CDG on a Saturday, get a private car to the park and check in, maybe see the park in the evening, and then come back and do a full day the next day.
I would suggest coming up with a touring strategy and using One Access for the high wait time attractions. If you look at the wait times for attractions included in Premier Access a lot of them do not extremely long waits regularly. One Access can be really helpful for attractions like Crush's Coaster. If you are trying to do every single attraction in one day maybe Premier Access could be helpful, but the price is high. But for convenience factor I'm sure it's nice. If cost was not a factor I'd go for a private guide instead of Premier Access.

We just used the Premier Access Pass on Friday 22 June. For us it was definitely worth it as we only had one day to spend at the park. It made the day super easy as we didn’t have to think about time slots. We could therefore plan our day to minimise back tracking and covered both parks in a very efficient way. It easily saved us hours and hours of wait time. It also made our day a lot less tiring as we were not standing in queues. For the vast majority of rides the Premier Access Pass took us to the very front of the queue, so we were walking straight onto the ride. The main exception to this was the Spider-Man ride where there is a queue after the initial briefing. The Premier Pass entry is at the initial briefing and it then takes 10-15 mins to get on the actual ride.

We just used the Premier Access Pass on Friday 22 June. For us it was definitely worth it as we only had one day to spend at the park. It made the day super easy as we didn’t have to think about time slots. We could therefore plan our day to minimise back tracking and covered both parks in a very efficient way. It easily saved us hours and hours of wait time. It also made our day a lot less tiring as we were not standing in queues. For the vast majority of rides the Premier Access Pass took us to the very front of the queue, so we were walking straight onto the ride. The main exception to this was the Spider-Man ride where there is a queue after the initial briefing. The Premier Pass entry is at the initial briefing and it then takes 10-15 mins to get on the actual ride.

How do you purchase this for just part of your party? I’m seeing where I can add it to my party of 4 but only 2 people really need it. Also, can it be purchased on app for only part of the party?

How do you purchase this for just part of your party? I’m seeing where I can add it to my party of 4 but only 2 people really need it. Also, can it be purchased on app for only part of the party?
I’m pretty sure that on the app you can just select each member of your party that you wish to purchase the app for.

I’m pretty sure that on the app you can just select each member of your party that you wish to purchase the app for.

I don’t see that option on the Disneyland Paris app. When I click on premiere ultimate pass it just wants to add it to the entire group and I don’t see where I can just select 2 of the 4 people.

Hmm, maybe I remembered incorrectly but I thought I added for my party one at a time. Hopefully someone else can provide more guidance.

Could it be that there is a difference in ordering on forehand and being in the park? In the US you also have certain features in the app only available when you are in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter