Fast and Furious question

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
We've never seen the movies this ride is based on. Should we watch one before our trip? Would the first one be the best or which other one? We only have time for one, I think.

We've never seen the movies this ride is based on. Should we watch one before our trip? Would the first one be the best or which other one? We only have time for one, I think.
You could watch all of the movies, and be given a tour by the ride creators, and the ride still wouldn't make any sense.

I've never seen any of the movies, but I don't think that would have improved it one iota. Perhaps I would instead have been disappointed that the movies were represented this way.

I don’t think seeing the movies is really necessary to understanding the plot of the ride. I’ve never seen any of the movies. My sister is a big fan of the movies. We both walked away with the same impression which was that it just wasn’t very good, but I mean I followed the plot fine. I think it was worse for her because she does like the films. She just kept saying how they had such great material to pull from, and this is what we get! I think I probably enjoyed it more than her because my expectations were so low to begin with.

I've never seen the movies and still followed what was going on. It didn't help. Still the worst ride I've been on.

Unless you have express passes, there is zero wait, and you just really want to do it - I would skip it. Terrible ride.

This is sad to hear. My daughter is obsessed with Fast and Furious and I was planning a suprise couple of days at universal during our disney trip for her 16th birthday. Any chance that a naive 16 year old would enjoy the ride?

This is sad to hear. My daughter is obsessed with Fast and Furious and I was planning a suprise couple of days at universal during our disney trip for her 16th birthday. Any chance that a naive 16 year old would enjoy the ride?

No one can tell you if your daughter will enjoy it or not. It seems for every twenty that say they will skip it next time, there is 1 that enjoyed it, but who know, you could be that 1.

But even if she doesn't enjoy it that much, there is still plenty of things there for a 16 yr old female to enjoy.

This notion if you haven't seen such and such you can not enjoy a ride is ridiculous.

I have never seen spiderman, but I still enjoy the ride. The same with transformers.

I enjoy the potter rides, but I would like the same ride no matter what it was themed around, because they are good rides. (except for the train)

I've tried to get my daughters to watch it and they have zero interest. I have seen the first couple but that is it. Maybe show them the ride on youtube and see what they think. We plan on trying it once when we are there. I am more excited about the line then the actual ride.

Thanks for the replies. We'll do it and won't watch the movies first. I've never had interest in them but I do try to do every new ride.
It's totally disappointing to hear the ride is not good. I really really liked Disaster! and to have it taken out for this is so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter