FarmVILLE on Facebook

There are loads of ways to get tons of XP. If you want to unfriend folks, that's surely your option, but unless someone boasts about engaging in some sort of cheating, I wouldn't make any assumptions along those lines.

can someone answer me this?

i had a friend who was 10-15000 behind me....in four days she surpassed that and is now 45000 above me. th eonly thing i can think of is if she's using a grab bar for all the extra xp. i removed her, she figured it out and msg'd me not once but twice on fb last nite and this am saying what's going on???

i have no proof of cheating but am highly suspicious. any thoughts?

ps looking for more new neighbours as well!

Your friend could be buying buildings or other stuff from the market. I do this all of the time and store them right away. One day, I am going to master all of my crops, and crafting stuff. Then, I will pull out all of the great stuff I have bought.

I am in need of some new neighbors, anyone interested? Seems like lots of people have stopped playing :sad2:

Glad they upped the gift box so we could hold on to more candy, kinda stinks though, because I wasn't pulling it off my feed, because I didn't think I would be able to hold on to it!

I PM'd you.

I had no idea that there was a whole thread dedicated to farmville on the Dis!! I have been struggling along all summer with my handful of neighbors...if anyone is interested in being neighbors please let me know!!

--->
can someone answer me this?

i had a friend who was 10-15000 behind me....in four days she surpassed that and is now 45000 above me. th eonly thing i can think of is if she's using a grab bar for all the extra xp. i removed her, she figured it out and msg'd me not once but twice on fb last nite and this am saying what's going on???

i have no proof of cheating but am highly suspicious. any thoughts?

ps looking for more new neighbours as well!

You can see who is most likely using a snag bar by clicking on this link: http://www.facebook.com/social_grap...&class=AppUserManager&edge_type=mutual&ref=mf You need to be logged into your facebook account for it to work though. I unfriended one neighbor who i suspected and found that she was indeed using a snagbar. of course, this won't work if you have already unfriended her but you can see if any of your other neighbors are using a snagbar.

OK...I'm really annoyed right now! Last night I had three mystery eggs that I found visiting neighbors. But guess what? I couldn't open them until I got rid of some of the 238 items in my gift box...all candy...and I wasn't about to get rid of the candy...so I just left them in there. This morning I was fully expecting the candy basket to finally be released to everyone so I could open the eggs and finally clear out my gift box again. But no...no candy basket! Now my eggs are gone...poof...from last night! The good new is...my haunted house is finally fully upgraded to spine-chilling. :rolleyes:

Your friend could be buying buildings or other stuff from the market. I do this all of the time and store them right away. One day, I am going to master all of my crops, and crafting stuff. Then, I will pull out all of the great stuff I have bought.

i've visted her farm before to tend it, no building, trust me i have my eye on that mansion! lol she also has no storage aside from the small stuff, no big storage of the 500 plus. which is really why im scratching my head.

You can see who is most likely using a snag bar by clicking on this link: http://www.facebook.com/social_grap...&class=AppUserManager&edge_type=mutual&ref=mf You need to be logged into your facebook account for it to work though. I unfriended one neighbor who i suspected and found that she was indeed using a snagbar. of course, this won't work if you have already unfriended her but you can see if any of your other neighbors are using a snagbar.

thanks so much i didn't know that even existed! i've re-added her as she called me on it and i just played dumb. she's a friend of a friend and i don't want to cause a huge melodrama on fb on fv. but to get that high in xp in 4 days threw me for a loop.

i farm practically every 2 hrs- or should say im always on fb, when not here of course! lol she's a stay at home, as am i. were both quite high up so it's not easy to level up any more.

OK...I'm really annoyed right now! Last night I had three mystery eggs that I found visiting neighbors. But guess what? I couldn't open them until I got rid of some of the 238 items in my gift box...all candy...and I wasn't about to get rid of the candy...so I just left them in there. This morning I was fully expecting the candy basket to finally be released to everyone so I could open the eggs and finally clear out my gift box again. But no...no candy basket! Now my eggs are gone...poof...from last night! The good new is...my haunted house is finally fully upgraded to spine-chilling. :rolleyes:

I really expected the basket by this morning too! It is started to annoy me that we haven't gotten it yet.

Also, I have a mansion and most of the other buildings. They are all sitting in my cellar.

Thanks for that link! Very interesting!

i've visted her farm before to tend it, no building, trust me i have my eye on that mansion! lol she also has no storage aside from the small stuff, no big storage of the 500 plus. which is really why im scratching my head.
Maybe her storage cellar is behind a building or hidden by trees! Mine is hiding behind my haunted house at the moment.

Please keep in mind that not everyone that has liked that site has the snag bar. And no I do not belong to that site.

So is this gamers unite considered a cheat? A good friend of mine uses it. :sad2: I have not installed it but I followed the link and it seems to be negative? I also didn't install the farmville game bar (is this the same one?) The one that was offering 25 FC before and is offering 10 FC now I believe. I don't want extra crap installed on my computer so I say no for that reason alone.

Maybe her storage cellar is behind a building or hidden by trees! Mine is hiding behind my haunted house at the moment.

Please keep in mind that not everyone that has liked that site has the snag bar. And no I do not belong to that site.

Right! All I have is the cellar. I buy tons of stuff and drop it right into the cellar. One day, I will master all of my crops and put stuff out on my farm. But, that day is not today. ;)

By the way, I love the new candy corn crop!

:grouphug: OMG I didn't believe that there were people out here like me.I love FV and stay up at night to make sure my crops are all in for the night.
Just found this thread and love it and when are we getting something to put all of out candy in???? :hug:

Yup...got the candy basket and once I filled the basket with all 307 pieces of candy I had in the gift box, I got the "out of sync" error and guess what? All the pieces I put in the candy basket are back in the gift box again! Nothing but frustration right now. So when I get home from work today, I will have to fill the candy basket once again. Not to mention the other things I did before the "out of sync" error reared it's ugly head. :mad:

I put 87 pieces of candy in, and didn't have a problem. I hate OOS though. It happens at such annoying times!

not from what i can tell. i've looked at her farm a few times yesterday. she only has a few buildings, and they're at the edge of the property as are her trees.

i myself liked that page months ago when they were giving away like 2 fv cash? but never knew until yesterday you could even install the grab bar from the like page. i didn't even know about the above link showing any friends who also liked it. this particular friend does like it, but like you said just because you like it, doesn't mean you have the bar. so now im even more puzzled!

i have no interest in the snag bar- i mean if you're gonna play, play, i don't see the point in cheating. i worked my behind off to get where i am and am proud that i did it on my own. yeah i know i have no life! fv and the disboards are my 2 vices in life! lol

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest