"Fantasyland Forest"-We Hardly Knew You!

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Do I understand correctly that the original name for the FLE,"Fantasyland Forest" has been "shelved" and replaced simply with "New Fantasyland"?

If so,do you think there will really be Fantasyland and New Fantasyland names for the 2 areas or will the whole area just be called Fantasyland when the FLE is complete?Thanks.:)

I don't think there will be "Fantasyland" and "New Fantasyland" at all.

Part of the new area is actually currently called "Storybook Circus", although I don't think that is a formal name as in a "land" like the others - but it could be.

Pixie Hollow has been completely scrapped the pixies themselves are being expelled. Tink is moving at least temporarily to DHS by the Animation building, and there was mention of the pixies being at Epcot, but in relation to the Flower and Garden Festival, so it sounds like they will be making limited appearances.

Part of the new area is actually currently called "Storybook Circus", although I don't think that is a formal name as in a "land" like the others - but it could be.

But the song says, "A castle leads the entrance way to seven lands and more." Their must be seven!!! ;)

It sounds so limited now! I wonder why they changed it so much? Maybe they have other plans down the road?

Wouldn't Storybook Circus replace Toon Town?
Yes,that is my understanding-Storybook Circus will be a "Land" just like Toon Town was a "Land".:)

My question is that,originally,there was to be Fantasyland and Fantasyland Forest(the area presently being constructed with Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast).Since this area is no longer being referred to as Fantasyland Forest,can we assume the new area will NOT have its "own" name?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter