Fantasmic

We go the end of May for my daughters graduation trip……..also hoping it’ll be a go by then 😀

I’m not sure if it’s been there this entire time it’s been closed, but I noticed a fantasmic billboard over by tot last week while we where there. I thought maybe it was a sign it was coming back soon. Could also always have been there. Just throwing it out there.

I’m not sure if it’s been there this entire time it’s been closed, but I noticed a fantasmic billboard over by tot last week while we where there. I thought maybe it was a sign it was coming back soon. Could also always have been there. Just throwing it out there.
It has always been there (well, since Fantasmic originally opened anyways)

I would bet Fantasmic, reimagine nemo, and full lion king return sometime between a Memorial Day-July 4th window… feel free to call me out if wrong

Website says 2022. KTP posted a rumor from a source that it’s Oct 1.
Kennythepirate is not a reliable source. They have posted many "rumors" in the past that have been untrue. As of right now nothing has been officially announced in terms of a reopening date.

Kennythepirate is not a reliable source. They have posted many "rumors" in the past that have been untrue. As of right now nothing has been officially announced in terms of a reopening date.

I posted what was official - 2022.

And, SNAP! @kennythepirate has been well respected around these parts. Maybe this thread needs a move over to the “Rumor” and News Board…

Another online blog reported on July 20, 2022 that crews ran through fireworks tests at the Amphitheater that week. No idea whether this indicates how close they are to announcing a reopening date or not. Hopefully, we'll hear before D23.

Direct from​

Disney Parks

We’ve been waiting for this one … cast rehearsals have begun!
👀
#DisneyCastLife #Fantasmic #DisneyWorld

https://fb.watch/ffxrKH1YFI/

They definitely need to re-open September 15. That's the 23rd?? anniversary so makes sense. That the 15th is the day we arrive has nothing to do with my opinion. 8-) Rumor I read was that they expect an announcement at the D23 expo Sept 11. That's cutting it awfully close for me, but it could happen!

We go at the end of September and I’d love to see Fantasmic open but that’s wishful thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter