Fantasmic in July

kguenther

Proud USAF Wife!
OK--Fantasmic Question:My husband and I will be at MGM July 7. We are planning on leaving the park around 5 pm to eat dinner at Marrakesh at 6pm. Then we would like to return to MGM for Fantasmic. My question is will there be two shows? (we planned on attending the late show)
Also, is 9:30 possible the only show that week in July? I am worried if there is only one show that it will be too crowded by the time we get back from dinner.
We really don't want to do the package.....any suggestions? I am really hoping for the later show.....

In the past several years, there have been two shows nightly. I think that last year there may have been a few nights with only one show, but with the longer hours we've been seeing (and that will hopefully continue through the summer), it's probable that there will be two shows. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter