Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone booked a Dec 4 Package?? That is the one they added late. Wondering if after the add they sold packages or not yet

Has anyone booked a Dec 4 Package?? That is the one they added late. Wondering if after the add they sold packages or not yet
That is one weekend that will be super crowded. 10k extra people with VIP passes.

Just for the weekend? If so maybe I better stick with plan for monday!
Company is paying for the weekend. Some people might extend (but most will have to go back to work Monday). Higher ups own property at Golden Oaks so I think they rented out HS on 12/4. They’ll just take their private jets back.

Edit: the special Disney event is on 12/2 (most likely HS), same day most of us are flying in.

Last edited:
Company is paying for the weekend. Some people might extend (but most will have to go back to work Monday). Higher ups own property at Golden Oaks so I think they rented out HS on 12/4. They’ll just take their private jets back.
well I think Ill go with monday! thanks

Yes it’s the whole weekend but people have the option to do US/IOA one day with unlimited express pass. At WDW we will get Genie+ included. We had to submit 3 combination preferences for Dec 3 and 4th. We won’t know what park we have what day until we check in to our resort (they’re keeping it a surprise).

There is a welcome party and a special Disney event on Dec 2nd (busy day; but we’re thinking it will be HS) and a big party offsite with famous musicians on Dec 3rd after 6 pm. No one is going to skip the party. We will have shuttles from our resorts starting at 5:15 pm.

Ubers will be hard to get Dec 2nd 5 pm+ and Dec 3rd from 4 pm onwards. Most people are flying back Dec 4.

They are giving so much at the resorts (poolside food, spa on the lawn, character breakfasts and special appearances) that I can only see people hitting the parks maybe 10-4 pm.

Still nothing open on the schedule for Fantasmic packages in January FYI. I checked them out three times a day and the times are still not loaded

Still nothing open on the schedule for Fantasmic packages in January FYI. I checked them out three times a day and the times are still not loaded
I’ve been checking every day too - midnight, 6:00am, you name it lol. Really disappointed that I didn’t get any priority with the 60+10 benefit either.

I’ve been checking every day too - midnight, 6:00am, you name it lol. Really disappointed that I didn’t get any priority with the 60+10 benefit either.
Has anyone called to confirm that this isn't a website glitch or something? Or tried to book over the phone? I would like to try for early January myself.

Has anyone called to confirm that this isn't a website glitch or something? Or tried to book over the phone? I would like to try for early January myself.
I haven’t asked over the phone, just been following along with the few threads about this issue - from what I’ve read the times haven’t been released yet.

I called and the person I spoke to said it was a website glitch but I don't know how much she really knows about the root cause. I have a January trip and hope I can book.

Yes I did. I was persistent and I waited on hold while he checked with IT and confirmed that in fact they had not been scheduled yet because they were still figuring out the showtimes for January. He had no idea when they would be posted, however, so he said just keep checking. Like we have nothing better to do right? (by the way, this was one week ago today when I got the information)

It's great that the board has figured this out; maddening that I spent a while trying to figure out if the fault was mine or they were all booked up.

A simple message would save so many people aggravation.

This is how trip planners earn their gourmet cookies (like the one my daughter just brought home for me).

I talked with Disney dining this morning to see if I would have more luck for a fantasmic dining package on December 9th she told me that they have not released these reservations. It was supposed to happen in Oct and has been delayed. 🤞 maybe there’s still a chance

I talked with Disney dining this morning to see if I would have more luck for a fantasmic dining package on December 9th she told me that they have not released these reservations. It was supposed to happen in Oct and has been delayed. 🤞 maybe there’s still a chance
Some people reported getting Fantasmic ADRs for restaurants other than Brown Derby all the way up to Dec 31! People are booking longer trips and hence its sold out for shorter trips. Nothing has been released for January and form what I understand Hollywood Brown Detby hasn’t been released for the last week of Dec (HBD-restaurant only, was released a few weeks ago).

Now that ADRs are tied to resorts (at least deluxe ones are), it’s more complicated to make resort changes. Changes like these should be communicated to onsite guests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest