Family of 7- where can we stay?

natcooke

Earning My Ears
We are coming over to the US from Australia in November 2001. There are four adults and three children,we are planing on having a week in LA at Disneyland,then a week in Florida. We are looking to stay at the Disney Hotel,unless someone has stayed somewhere nice that they could reccommend to us.Thanks for taking the time to read this,hope someone can help me.

N. Cooke

<font color=navy>Hi Nat, and welcome to the DIS.

The Disneyland Hotel is a very nice hotel to stay at. A newer hotel is the Grand Californian, but I think it's a bit pricier.

If you'd like any other type of information, please give us an idea of what you're basically looking for. :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

Hi Nat,

We stayed in the suite at Disneyland Hotel in 96 and there were 8 in our party. The suite was 2 rooms on the end of the floor. They are sep., yet connected. There was plenty of room, plus ref., micro., plus they threw in alot of extras. I would try contacting several of the Disney Resorts. Also as an option, try Marriott, as they have penthouses (they don't cost as much as you might expect) and they can also accomodate a family of that size.

Whitney

Hi Nat. I'm sorry I can't help you with your questions, but I would like to ask you a question...by any chance would your trip to Florida be coordinating with our DIS Convention dates of Nov. 28 - Dec. 3 ??? :D

Click Here For More DIS Convention Info.

And hopefully I will be able to be of more help after my trip to Disneyland in May. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Nat e-mailed me and it turns out that there will only be 5 in her party afterall, and they'll be in LA the whole time...for 2 weeks! :eek:

Can anyone recommend a home-away-from-home type of place for her....something with a kitchenett/dining area perhaps....they're going to be there a long time.

I thought that one of the on-site properties would still be fun for a few of their nights though. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

well, I think it would be fun to stay in 2 different places !
What else in on your "must do" list ? Would you enjoy spending a few nights by the beach, in San Diego, or Downtown LA ?

In the DL area, I would reccomend looking into the Residence Inn, by Marriott.
( 1-800-331-3131).If someone else is a good typist the description is on page 44 of Birnbaum's DL 2000.

mailboxhearts.gif

What lies behind us
and what lies before us
are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us -Emerson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter