Fall 2012 Disney College Program Applicants

I'm applying to the International College Program J-1 Academic Exchange program, which is like your DCP but for us international students. If I get in, I'll be down there July 17-January 11th! :) I'm SO EXCITEDDD. I hope I get it! Final interview is March 7th! :D

Hey everyone. My name is Shelby and I have been accepted as a Photopass Photographer for the Fall 2012 program! I am so excited to meet everyone and for it to be here already.

Just wish I had an earlier arrival date since I am going down in August already to watch my neices dance. And there is arrival dates during that trip.:sad2:

so a person i know took the web based interview and she failed i guess. Does disney expect you to answer a certain way? And she had her mock interview and the person said that she was likely to get in but she didnt! i want to know what the chances are of disney changing their mind

so a person i know took the web based interview and she failed i guess. Does disney expect you to answer a certain way? And she had her mock interview and the person said that she was likely to get in but she didnt! i want to know what the chances are of disney changing their mind

I heard about your friend, I think on tumblr, or here...I go too many places online ha ha. But unfortunately if she didn't pass the wbi and it wasn't because of a technical issue(those rarely happen now anyways) there really isn't anything she can do :( the wbi can be tricky, it will ask the same question in different ways, and if you contradict the answers, then it's a red flag. Also it needs to be answered with things you would do at work, not in personal life. For example, I am occasionally late to personal functions, but work is different, especially when I did my cp two years ago, I made sure not to be late!

I know she said she had the contact info for the recruiter and she could try contacting them, but I don't think they will make an exception for her, because then it kind of is unfair to everyone else who would do great in a phone interview, but doesn't pass the wbi. I am sure they get many emails and phone calls about if it can be reset.

Sorry im the bearer of bad news for her but she can always try next semester :) and theres loads of information for tips on passing the wbi

I just got my acceptance email for QSF&B today!!! :yay: I am so excited to go down there and meet everyone and experience the magic behind the scenes. I've been wanting to do this for over 5 years now!:love:

I just got my acceptance email for QSF&B today!!! :yay: I am so excited to go down there and meet everyone and experience the magic behind the scenes. I've been wanting to do this for over 5 years now!:love:

congrats! i got mine today for QSF&B too! when are you scheduled to arrive?!!

hi! this is my first post on here. I got accepted for QSFB fall 2012 and my arrival date is sept 5th! I'm so excited!! :goodvibes

Looks like I'm a bit late, but I got accepted into Attractions for Fall of 2012! :goodvibes

I requested the Adventureland/Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom or literally anywhere at Epcot, and found out two weeks to the day after my interview (I've known for a while now). Can't wait for August 29 and to meet other CPs!

I am arriving on September 5th and am looking for a possible roommate :)
After my phone interview I found out 2 days later!

Goodluck to everyone who is applying and/or waiting!

I'm scheduled to arrive on Aug 29th but need to switch it to Sept 5th for school! Anyone see any openings for the 5th lately? I know most people want to arrive as early as possible..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter