****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are heading to WDW at the end of November and I would love if someone could send my son a card! I can’t wait to help anyone out while we are there.

Bringing my granddaughter to Disney for her first trip in October. Would love a post card to be sent to her . I had this for her mom when we brought her and it was amazing seeing her get Mail from Minnie. I was so happy to send some out when we went too.

We will be taking our first trip to Disney in January! We would love to participate and receive a card from Mickey and friends! I would be happy to pay it forward while we are there as well.

We will be taking our first trip to Disney in January! We would love to participate and receive a card from Mickey and friends! I would be happy to pay it forward while we are there as well.
I will be there in early November and would be glad to send a card. Please PM me your address.

Hi - we will be there in early December - would be glad to send a card. Saw where someone else offered in August - do you still need a card?

We arrive April 30th. Would love for my grandson to get a postcard from Mickey and Minnie, or Buzz Light Year, welcoming him back to Disney World.

We arrive April 30th. Would love for my grandson to get a postcard from Mickey and Minnie, or Buzz Light Year, welcoming him back to Disney World.
We go in early December - we'd be happy to send something while we are there. Message me if you'd like to set it up. :)

we go mid January would love it if someone could send a card to my little girls from Cinderella... I know it's a bit early but we are in Canada and mail from the US has been slow!

we go mid January would love it if someone could send a card to my little girls from Cinderella... I know it's a bit early but we are in Canada and mail from the US has been slow!
We are going early December - would be happy to send a card from Cinderella. Just message me the details. :)

So we planned a surprise trip for my son during Christmas week. He won't know until he opens up a box on Christmas morning. Would anyone be willing to send him a post card that we could add to the box. Thanks.

During Christmas week, I had a surprise trip planned for my partner. He won't find out until Christmas morning when he opens the box.

So we planned a surprise trip for my son during Christmas week. He won't know until he opens up a box on Christmas morning. Would anyone be willing to send him a post card that we could add to the box. Thanks.
We are going early December and could send something to you, if you'd like. Feel free to PM details. :)

It's been a while since I've visited this thread. It's slowing down a bit.

We will be there soon. Please PM me with requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter