"Extra" kid only activities

nicki.momof3

Addicted to Disney Vacations
So I know I will find the answer to my question on DIS:goodvibes.

We have 3 kids (ages 5princess:,6pirate:,7pirate:) and we are going on our 4th trip to Disney. They really like doing "kid" only stuff such as the childrens pirate cruises. They have done 2 of them and they LOVED them.

The price of the cruises is right and they always enjoy them. We have a future trip planned for Christmas 2010 and due to unpredictable weather in Dec. we are looking for a different "kid" activity.

Does anyone know of any other such activities that are a reasonable price like the pirate cruise and are geared towards our age group.

What about an evening at one of the kid's clubs? Then you and DH could go to dinner. Win-win!

I've seen on tv that AKL does a chef camp or something? Looks so cute!

So I know I will find the answer to my question on DIS:goodvibes.

We have 3 kids (ages 5princess:,6pirate:,7pirate:) and we are going on our 4th trip to Disney. They really like doing "kid" only stuff such as the childrens pirate cruises. They have done 2 of them and they LOVED them.

The price of the cruises is right and they always enjoy them. We have a future trip planned for Christmas 2010 and due to unpredictable weather in Dec. we are looking for a different "kid" activity.

Does anyone know of any other such activities that are a reasonable price like the pirate cruise and are geared towards our age group.

Waterparks...? Minigolf...? BBB or Pirates League?

What about an evening at one of the kid's clubs? Then you and DH could go to dinner. Win-win!

I've seen on tv that AKL does a chef camp or something? Looks so cute!

We have considered the kids club if we can not come up with any other special event. We already do BBB for our princesss and "cool dudes" for the boys.

We are looking for something that we can have a few hours to ourselves and they can have a great time (and it not cost us arm and a leg).

Anyone know what the AKL chef camp or something is?

Anyone have kids club experiences to share - which is the best for 5-7 year olds?

My boys (8 & 5) have gone to the Neverland club at the Polynesian twice and they love it.

My boys (8 & 5) have gone to the Neverland club at the Polynesian twice and they love it.
DS went to the Neverland Club a few times too. He really enjoyed hanging out with other kids without Mom being around.

I know several years ago my nephew did a cooking thing at the Grand Floridian. At that time they had the two choices, cooking or the pirate excursion. I beleive he cooked something and then all the kids "presented" it to the parents in the lobby. He really liked it. If I remember where my sister found out about it, I'll post again. Maybe call diseny directly...

I have also heard of the cooking one - sorry that it is cancelled. I just read that Bush camp is closed and the new one at AKL is for AKL and DVC guests only.

The kids clubs (which can get very expensive for 3 children) and the pirate cruises seem like the only "kids" (no parents) activities:confused3

Anyone know of ANYTHING else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter