Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Post 1

Recent experience with being late for Tiana's? We won't arrive until about 10 am but wanted to get a BG at 7 am and obviously might be called earlier. Thanks!

Recent experience with being late for Tiana's? We won't arrive until about 10 am but wanted to get a BG at 7 am and obviously might be called earlier. Thanks!
While waiting for responses here, you may wish to read recent posts on the, 'Here Now and Just Back' thread to see if guests have shared their recent Tiana's experiences in that thread.

Tiana's has been down all morning. So I was given a multi experience pass. We planned on hopping to Epcot, can we use it there ?

Tiana's has been down all morning. So I was given a multi experience pass. We planned on hopping to Epcot, can we use it there ?
You MEP will list what it can be used for. If Epcot is not listed I would recommend asking someone at a Blue Umbrella GS Team if it's possible to have it altered so you can use it in Epcot.

I got a VA for GotG this morning. It’s number 61. We are wanting to sleep in a bit though. Anyone get a VQ about this number boarding group and remember about what time you got called?

I got a VA for GotG this morning. It’s number 61. We are wanting to sleep in a bit though. Anyone get a VQ about this number boarding group and remember about what time you got called?
I don’t know specifically but per Thrill-Data, Guardians calls around 13 groups per hour so your family doesn’t need to rush. Also, with Guardians, once your group is called, you can use your VQ anytime from when it is called to park close. Your VQ will not expire even though it looks like it does. Tap is as normal and you will be allowed to ride.

our arrival day, we will do Epcot.
At 7am that morning while I am at my departing airport, am I able to join the virtual queue for Guardians of the Galaxy?

Thank you. The only risk is we get our ride time before we make it to the park?
Guardians will honour your VQ from the time it is called until park close. You’ll be just fine to arrive anytime that day after your Guardians VQ has been called.

We’re still gathering data to see if Tiana’s is as accommodating.

Arriving in a couple of weeks, staying offsite. Really want to ride GOG. I understand the VQ process and plan to utilize that, but how quickly do the LLSP sell out? I know I can book LLSP 3 days out, but are they still available after resort guests have the 7 days to purchase ahead of me?

Okay, I've read the first page and a few pages back. I just want to confirm I'm understanding correctly that there is no way for me to get a TBA VQ and a GOTG VQ on the same day without park-hopping before 1 p.m. I have to use the first VQ I get at the 7 a.m. drop and also have to be tapped into the second park by 1 p.m. to request the second VQ?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest