Everything Park Reservations - Please Read Post 1

We are going to to stay at Pop Century from 11/30-12/08. We decided to extend our vacation after, but Pop was no longer available.
So we're going to stay off-site for 2 nights and extend our tickets for 8 days to 10 day tickets.

Will I need a reservation for those last 2 days?
Date based tickets (ones where you have to pick start date) don't require park reservations. Staying off-site doesn't change that.

We are going to to stay at Pop Century from 11/30-12/08. We decided to extend our vacation after, but Pop was no longer available.
So we're going to stay off-site for 2 nights and extend our tickets for 8 days to 10 day tickets.

Will I need a reservation for those last 2 days?
You won't need to make park reservations but keep an eye on the eligibility dates of the tickets to ensure they are still valid on the dates you're staying offsite. They should be but, it's always better the check.

Okay we have military tickets and trying to make park reservations. The page to make or modify will not populate, multiple browsers, used app, incognito mode etc. Everything else works on app or browser, but I cannot make park reservations.

Okay we have military tickets and trying to make park reservations. The page to make or modify will not populate, multiple browsers, used app, incognito mode etc. Everything else works on app or browser, but I cannot make park reservations.
Sounds like good ol' Disney IT at its finest :(

On Monday, I have an EPCOT reservation to get a Gaurdians Virtual Queue at 7am and then immediately switch to Animal Kingdom for rope drop. What is the likelihood that i won’t be able to switch the reservatiom to animal kingdom due to availability. It says available now, does it change frequently day of?

On Monday, I have an EPCOT reservation to get a Gaurdians Virtual Queue at 7am and then immediately switch to Animal Kingdom for rope drop. What is the likelihood that i won’t be able to switch the reservatiom to animal kingdom due to availability. It says available now, does it change frequently day of?
Zero risk. I don’t remember the last time AK filled to capacity for those requiring park reservations.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest