*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

Thanks Elda! Here ya go. :)
Violet.jpg

This looks really nice. THANK YOU!!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!

The first one I can't do, sorry. When I lost everything off my computer this is one I lost that is too much of a pain to recreate. Sorry.

Here is your WallE though. :) Should be close to a 5x7.
WallE.jpg

Thanks for the Wall-e, again!!!

Hope you are having an awesome trip!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

JJ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad to hear that you had a GREAT trip! I can't believe you are already back to DISigning! Could I please ask one more of you? Could you do the snow white with Ellis Jayne and one with Adeline also? I will be using dark transfers. Thanks!!princess:

I just found this post and I LOVE your work. I had a hard time choose which one.....

May I have the Tiara Ear Hot Pink with "Charlotte" them and the Mickey Top Hat Ears with "Joe" ?
I am hoping to find iron transfer and make shirts for our first trip

Thank you so much in advance!!!

***EDIT**if you havn't seen this and havn't started working on my request. Can I get the Tiara Ear in Black with "Charlotte" instead. I was thinking about and it would probably look best if they were both black since it was would be matching shirts. If you already made the pink ones then dont worry about the black. Sorry to be a bother***

You are very talented. Could I please get the Mickey ears with the pirates with the name "Donnevan" and the Mickey ears with the fab five with the name "Stacy". I would really appreciate it. These are awesome.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter