Ever fish any of the WDW lakes?

rmaiers

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I love to fish - especially for bass - and wondered if anybody has ever fished any of the WDW lakes?

Fishing for bass in Florida for a fisherman is like skiing in Colorado to a skier.... It doesn't get much better.

However, I can go outside of WDW and hire a guide for almost the same money and be on the water for 6-8 hours. $160 puts 5 people on the water for only 2 hours. Pretty steep.

However, if the fishing is good, I'm willing to do it... $160 for 2 hours while catching fish is better than $180 for 8 hours with no fish - which has happened to me!

Anybody ever fish WDW?

My BIL has done it twice and has said repeatedly that it was some of the "best fishing he's done." :)

My husband and I booked a fishing trip on our honeymoon and had a fantastic time. We caught loads of fish. That being said, we're not frequent fishers, so I couldn't tell you if they were good sized fish (I thought they were big). It was fun.

Weve fished 4 times now. 2 excellant,1 ok and 1 terrible.Like most fishing experiences somedays are better than others. I've had 4 different guides some seem better than others.We took my son in law who never caught a fish in his life and even he caught a couple. Its all catch and release, it is costly but what at WDW isn't.I will probably do it again someday.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter