EVC on Mickey & Friends Tram?

lorielucks

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I will be visiting DLR in 2 weeks with my Mom who uses an ECV. I am wondering if there is handicap accessibility on the tram from the lot to the park. We will be parking in the Mickey and Friends lot. I have searched the DisABILITIES! board, but am having a hard time figuring out what applies to DLR or to WDW. I read in one post that there is a car on the tram that will allow an ECV to drive onboard. I also read that there is a wheelchair van that takes wheelchair and ECV riders to the park. I don't have a clear understanding of what happens at DLR. Does anyone know what the situation is at DLR? I am trying to plan for how long transportation in the morning will take. Any help you an give would be appreciated!

TIA!

They have a special bus with a ramp that will take ECV’s back and forth from Mickey and friends. The trams may also be able to hold one too. But, I’ve just experienced the bus.

They have both, Trams that can load the ECVs or a bus. They both have the same loading area, just pick the one with the shortest line. Sometimes there is only one bus running so it may be longer wait if you just missed the bus.

They have both, Trams that can load the ECVs or a bus. They both have the same loading area, just pick the one with the shortest line. Sometimes there is only one bus running so it may be longer wait if you just missed the bus.

Thanks! That’s really good to know. It’ll help us make the right moves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter