Error Trying to Store Credit Card on Profile

5DisneyNuts

Head might be in NY, but my heart is in WDW
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods feel free to move.

I switched credit cards on my profile via the app when I was at WDW in September. Instead of adding a new card, I deleted the existing card and tried to enter a new one. From that time, I have been unable to store a cc on my profile. I keep receiving a message that the card can't be authorized please try another. This caused all sorts of issues trying to buy G+. It doesn't matter what card I try to use, the message keeps coming up. I went to Guest Services and they had no idea. My card is fine, and went through when I called WDW to add G+.

I had to create a login for my husband on the profile that I managed and was able to add that same card successfully, but I would like to have a valid card stored on my profile. I called tech support and she tried a few things like removing my address and unlinking my reservations, but still no good.

Interestingly when I have a spot to enter a 4 digit expiration year, the card goes through on the WDW site, however whenever a 2 digit exp year is entered, like profile payment method, I get the can't be authorized message.

Taking a shot to see if anyone has had this happen and if there was a resolution.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter