• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot sit-down meals

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Hi! I would like to choose a sit- down dinner at epcot in WS and wondered what your favourites are and why. Child-friendly would be good as ours are 5, 3 and 1.
Thanks for your help,
Claire

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Biergarten in Germany....................We love the buffet style German food.......and its not real quiet so you don't have to worry about the kids making too much noise, because its already part of the atmosphere...........also, any time we've been there with nieces and nephews, they've loved to get up and dance with the Oompah Band......................

Good luck on your choice...........

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Alfredos in Italy. Kid friendly -- everyone loves pasta!

With children that young I would recommend Alfredos of Italy also. Good children's menu and it has a fun, not too serious mood to it.

Good luck and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter