Epcot Future WOrld Lunch recommendations

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

We haven't done much in Future World in the past becasue our children were so little, but this trip we are going to be trying a bunch of things in Future World so now I am wondering where in Future World we should have lunch. ANy suggestions??

We are a family of 5 plus 2 grandparents. Nobody is too fussy and we would do counter service or sit down. I'd like to hear about any place but The Garden Grill character meal because we already have a bunch of character meals planned.

I was kind of wondering if there wasn't anything really good in Future World, maybe we should just head to Mexico.

What do you think?

I like the counter service restaurants in The Land. You can see the menus here: www.wdwig.com

Good luck choosing!

Please reconsider the Garden Grill, in spite of it being yet another character meal it is pretty good food at a moderate, for Disney price. Is kind of quiet & relaxing as well. It is served family style so you can have all you wish to eat and the views of the Garden tour down below are excellent. If you are into the characters you will not be disappointed as we actually get a bit tired of seeing them so much when we eat there. LOL

Downstairs is a food court that has a wide variety of foods. It is a bit daunting to order for many people and has usually been noisy when we have been there but if you are younger, hardier and have a more easily pleased family it might do.

Slightly Goofy

We always eat at the Electric Umbrella and skip the food court in the land. It's usually waaaaaay to busy when we're there! Mexico would also be a great option. One of the best-priced, choke full of food kids meals there is. My dh and I can each eat one without being hungry for more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter