"Enhanced" Magic Bands look to be reloaded.

it looks like a much smaller selection this time.... I wonder if this will be the only ones, or if they'll expand it ? (the Villains band is awesome !)

I was told by guest services that most if not all will be fully stocked by the first week of July. So I am waiting until the ones we want are back in stock. Just in the last couple of hours the MBs available has changed.

Ugh. I was actually able to choose some this time, but 3 out of 4 were not our first choices in the upgraded bands. I'm not sure if I should "checkout" and just settle for what is available now or wait to see if more become available? Based on what I've read, if I check-out, they will ship and there is no going back?

i did mine last night and got the notification that they are going to be at our hotel waiting for us (from Canada)
so it seems once you place the order there is no going back to change it!
i settled b/c i didn't want to miss the chance that the stock wouldn't change or they all go out of stock again

Ugh. I was actually able to choose some this time, but 3 out of 4 were not our first choices in the upgraded bands. I'm not sure if I should "checkout" and just settle for what is available now or wait to see if more become available? Based on what I've read, if I check-out, they will ship and there is no going back?
Yes, once you check out the order is fulfilled and shipped. We had ours within a week. There is no changing once you submit it.

Yes, once you check out the order is fulfilled and shipped. We had ours within a week. There is no changing once you submit it.

I bit the bullet and just ordered some. My friend got her first choice, our DS's got their second choices and I just ordered a plain yellow band as I kept trying to get the Spaceship Earth one and it wouldn't go in the cart and was holding everything up. Literally, minutes after I ordered, the number of choices went from 16 to 28 and the band my DS originally wanted was then available. So frustrating. I just didn't want to end up with our friends not getting the special bands, so, mission accomplished on that end, I suppose. We are going again, so perhaps I'll try to upgrade for the next trip.

I went ahead and ordered, I got one of the prints I liked (I liked a bunch from the original ones available so any of the ones I liked I would be happy with), my mom wanted Belle but even though it showed available once I got to put in my CC info it said it couldn’t complete my order so she just picked another print and it was fine, then Dad just got one of the complimentary colors. We aren’t that picky we liked most of the prints and are happy to have them and will probably still buy other prints when we get to WDW!

They may offer more prints later, but I didn’t want to risk it since I skipped out on the first ones to give people with closer trips a chance, so I went ahead with mine this time.

My trip isn't until December so I'm going to hold out - I do like the haunted mansion one.

I couldn’t order the Olaf one so settled for 2 the same, after I ordered I noticed more show up under colours than when you just click grin view

I had the Socerer Mickey selected and it was showing up on my MDE page. There was no place on the page to put in my information or credit card number, but the bands remained on my page so I assumed I had them.....nope. Went back to check and they were gone. Spent an hour and a half on hold trying to speak to someone about what happened. Finally spoke to someone who basically said...sorry, nothing we can do...sold out. I'm so frustrated and disheartened by the whole thing....not magical at all.

My trip isn't until December so I'm going to hold out - I do like the haunted mansion one.
I just checked to see if a MB my sister wants was available, and the haunted mansion one was showing as available for me. Might be available still for you as well

I just checked to see if a MB my sister wants was available, and the haunted mansion one was showing as available for me. Might be available still for you as well
Just checked it’s not. But I’m not worried I’ve got a few months before I need to make my selection. Thanks

We were able to ordered Haunted Mansion,Toy Story (looked like Toy Story 4 as it had Forky), Birthday Mickey and Pineapple Whip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter