Embassy Vacation Resort at Grand Beach is AWESOME!

D&D's Mom

Mouseketeer
We just returned from a 10 day Orlando trip. We spent one week at Embassy Grand Vacation resort by trading our timeshare thru RCI. I think they also have some units as rentals as well. We had a 3 BR/3bath which was spectacular. There were 2 master BRs (each with king) with whirlpool bath, shower stall & separate toilet facility. The 3rd bedroom had 2 twin beds and a full bath was just across the hall from it. There was a full fully equipped kitchen, laundry closet with washer & dryer, and a screened porch. Mid week cleaning service/linen exchange was a nice treat! It was less than 5 mins to drive to DTD & probably less than 10 mins to any park other than AK, but less than 15 to there. It was very conveniently located at the Lake Buena Vista exit just down from the Crossroads shopping area. I couldn't have asked for any better accomodations - especially since we traded a 1 BR/partial kitchen unit & received this thru RCI. Unfortunately, we did not have time to take advantage of the many amenities/activities since we were at the parks every day during our visit, but I would definitely like to go back there. Any questions, please ask.

We stayed in a 3br non-smoking unit in October of this year. Just fabulous! The pools are just OK - but we also spent most of our time at the parks. We attended the timeshare presentation which was very low pressure, and got $40 Disney Dollars. Proximity to the parks is great. Parking in the deck below the building was very convenient. The whirlpool tub in the master bedroom was huge. Definitely large enough for two. The staff was very friendly also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter